Immigrant Song BBC version on an aged Jimmy Page #1 Les Paul - Demo Video

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just finished a new video. It is "Immigrant Song" by the same group as always! I did two videos: one with my Jimmy Page #1 Les Paul and one with my blue burst silver sparkle Les Paul that has been modified to be exactly like Ace Frehley's guitar. So in that one you get a cross of Ace Frehley and Jimmy Page. LOL Check it out! (I just posted the vids so the quality will improve in a few minutes.)

Jimmy Page #1 Les Paul:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeLc9NmBgg]YouTube - Immigrant Song BBC version on an aged Jimmy Page #1 Les Paul[/ame]

Blue Burst Silver Sparkle "Ace" Les Paul:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZccdqDMkl4U]YouTube - Immigrant Song BBC version on a Blue Burst Silver Sparkle Les Paul Custom modded like Ace Frehley's[/ame]

Es Paul

Reaction score
I just got the email. Sounds sick. One of my favorites to play.

lpcustom69

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job, as usual! I love the Zeppelin BBC recordings.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
I would have pulled the BBC recording farther into background so we get almost 100% you playing it.

Sounds great though.

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would have pulled the BBC recording farther into background so we get almost 100% you playing it.

Sounds great though.

Most of Jimmy's guitar is in the right side of the balance. I recorded the left side of the balance, then I put that into both sides of the balance, eliminating the original right side. And I lowered the volume some. I wanted to blend in a little with the song & not go too loud over the song. During the solo, I reduced the volume of the backing track even more. I got the entire thing to where I wanted it. :)

Latest Threads