I'm sure of this.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
The NFL on Christmas Day makes for a wrong way to hang with the family. Yep college ball ain't the Steelers. People here get crazy, bars are open just because of the game and some want you to call and reserve a bar seat. Dads should be putting toys together and one day talk to their family. I was asked to volunteer for the ER or Trauma. I will so some guy with kids can be home. The billionaires should give it a break.

Mule Train

Reaction score
As a single guy with not much happening at Christmas I love it but I do feel a bit guilty.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
As a single guy with not much happening at Christmas I love it but I do feel a bit guilty.
I like watching the the Steelers but I am going to work. I hope that the guy I am replacing only watches the game with one eye. Thanksgiving has got to be the coolest holiday, up there with Halloween. No one expects anything from you. This one every thing is expected. I got rug burn from playing on the floor with Dylan. Putting stuff together late into the evening. The one thing I don't remember is being tired.

Rowdymoon

Reaction score
The NFL on Christmas Day makes for a wrong way to hang with the family. Yep college ball ain't the Steelers. People here get crazy, bars are open just because of the game and some want you to call and reserve a bar seat. Dads should be putting toys together and one day talk to their family. I was asked to volunteer for the ER or Trauma. I will so some guy with kids can be home. The billionaires should give it a break.
Well I do agree with you that Christmas day should be about family but lets face it....in about 20 years you will no longer see a Christmas day..or at least not as we knew it anyways.....hey here's a thought...in Canada Christmas day is a payed stat holiday...all peaple's of all walks and religions get payed for that day ...why can't I get a stat payed day for their religious holidays?...yes I went there ..lol...:applause:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Well I do agree with you that Christmas day should be about family but lets face it....in about 20 years you will no longer see a Christmas day..or at least not as we knew it anyways.....hey here's a thought...in Canada Christmas day is a payed stat holiday...all peaple's of all walks and religions get payed for that day ...why can't I get a stat payed day for their religious holidays?...yes I went there ..lol...:applause:
I agree with you, unhappily so but that is the vast gravity of the situation.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the cheerleaders, but by Christmas, they are wearing way too much. :shock:

Billionaires will always be looking for their next. Unfortunately. I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

However, with Climate Change, we might see the cheerleaders wearing less at Christmas. :cool:

Christmas was painful as a kid (alcoholic stepfather). Hence, ruined ever since. Like you, I'd go to work if I had that kind of a job (and did when I did), so someone who might enjoy it, could.

You're a good man Kevinpaul. But find a way to enjoy yourself with your family too! :fingersx:

Now we're talking! :thumb:

Mule Train

Reaction score
I have my little tree in the middle of a train set that I found while moving. It's something anyways. An old friend from out of town came by the other evening and now there is even a card under it, cool.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Our extended family(wife's side) always get together Christmas eve
and one thing I have noticed the last few years out of the 25 to 30 people that attend
more than half spend the entire time glued to their phones.:hmm:

well they do take some time out to shove some food down their throats..

Kids and adults included....

Grand Pappy

Reaction score
The traditional Christmas I grew up w/ is no longer. As time passes the old traditions die with the people who kept them alive. The newer generations may try to keep things going but, it's not the same. So commercial now. "Hey, Dylan got 1 more present than I did!" "Wa Wa." "Not fair". "Gimme Gimme Gimme!" " My kids aren't fat, they're American!"
While my 10 year old twin Grandsons are browsing through the Target Toy ad's picking out what they want, I ask them" What are you getting me and Gramma for Christmas?"
They look at me like I got 2 heads. They been brought up to believe that they are entitled.
To be on the receiving end and not on the giving end.
Unfortunately they've never been taught to give. It is a strange concept to them.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah!!!

That's what thanksgiving is for!

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been to the hospital on Christmas day before.....thank you :)

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
It's one of the reasons I don't like holidays in general, that don't result in blowjobs or guitars pedals.

dave b

Reaction score
LIKE !

I sincerely hope you have a very merry Christmas, KP.

danohat

Reaction score
Been to the hospital on Christmas day before.....thank you :)
Been to the hospital on Christmas day, Thanksgiving day, and every other holiday. On my birthday, I took my mom to the ER to pass kidney stones, went golfing and then went to another hospital to visit my dad who was a quadriplegic.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I worked the last four Christmas's. I have no little kids. I might be going to the hospital myself. I had to leave today early, I fix up a dude that was in a motorcycle crash. Then I could not walk. Like it just left in a second. My car picked me up and Lina met Mike and me out side with my wheelchair. My doctor came over and I got a big **** of Avonex with a dash of steroids. She call my buddy Fr Luke and he will be staying with us. She called Tia and she is flying in from New York City early. I'll never get her to go back. I have been in bed for hours now, the timing pisses me off. They want me to go to the seminary till this passes. I just have a bad feeling about this one. I need to feel frisky and that ain't in the cards. I have my mothers rosary beads, they always worked in the past. Oh well, so it goes.

parts

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJmiIpt5dQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJmiIpt5dQ[/ame]

Guy really likes football..

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Kevinpaul!

What's going on my friend? HUGE Prayers the Avonex and Steroids crush this flare up! Stress.... You need to get rid of some of that! It doesn't help.

Hopefully Tia will get back there quickly. We need you back in the game ASAP! Feel Better! PM me with how I can talk to you live.

EVERYBODY! Send Kevinpaul some healing prayers. He needs them now for sure!

I worked the last four Christmas's. I have no little kids. I might be going to the hospital myself. I had to leave today early, I fix up a dude that was in a motorcycle crash. Then I could not walk. Like it just left in a second. My car picked me up and Lina met Mike and me out side with my wheelchair. My doctor came over and I got a big **** of Avonex with a dash of steroids. She call my buddy Fr Luke and he will be staying with us. She called Tia and she is flying in from New York City early. I'll never get her to go back. I have been in bed for hours now, the timing pisses me off. They want me to go to the seminary till this passes. I just have a bad feeling about this one. I need to feel frisky and that ain't in the cards. I have my mothers rosary beads, they always worked in the past. Oh well, so it goes.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I tried ALL of the other stuff, the stuff you recommended. Many of my other friends recommend the same thing. Keith when you feel like this a combo of medication that work is what we go for. I have spoken with several other MS people who tried the natural stuff and it fail them too. At times like this we go for the rope that won't break. I do thank you and I hope talk to you over the holidays buddy.

Attachments

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevinpaul, Get better somehow! Prayers for ya buddy!

There's always Bee Stings from Killer Bees if necessary! :shock:

We will talk soon!

Booger says hello to Max (and to you as well!)

Attachments

Latest Threads