I'm a very happy guy right now.

guitarjoem

Reaction score
Andy over at badmojomakeovers.com has done some very solid work creating a sweet Pelham Blue Les Paul for me. I put in some Sheptone AB Custom pickups in place of the 490T and 498R pickups in a black Les Paul Classic. I sent along some Grover milk bottle style tuners, and Andy did some magic to transform a great playing player guitar into a stunner.

He replaced the inlays, filled the tuner screw holes, redid the headstock Les Paul Model silkscreen, and stripped and refinished the guitar to my specification.

Through the entire process Andy was very easy to talk to and seemed genuinely as excited about the project as I could ever be.

After spraying the front he was unhappy with the result and redid it. Then when he did the back, he also had concerns, albeit very minor, and he called me to discuss the options rather than ship a guitar which didn't meet his exacting standard.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Andy's services. He is a consummate professional and provides terrific communication. He sent progress pictures along the way and never hesitated to get in touch with me to discuss the project. If you have a project you'd like help with please get in touch with Andy. If you are one half as pleased with his work as I am, you'll still be over the moon.

Attachments

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar and it sounds like a first class experience. I too recently acquired a Pelham Blue LP, a 57' RI. I love this color on LP's and I'm a huge huge fan.

Congrats on such a great guitar.