Im a strat guy on a lp forum

meatball

Reaction score
I am a diehard Les Paul guy but I am a huge fan of friends too So stick around

Deftone

Reaction score
I'm motorcycle guy on an LP guitar forum.

I love that white one. Looks sick with the maple neck.

Meatwad

Reaction score
I play practically every type of guitar out there. If you play the same guitar I've found the creativity gets stuck in a rut.
Yup.....This.

That's why I've got a wide range of guitars.....nylon & steel string acoustics, a resonator, a Les Paul....gotta have variety.

But at the end of the day.
Yeah....

Strats rule.

5F6-A

Reaction score
Don't feel bad I am the same.

bassmannlespaulman

Reaction score
I joined this forum because i wanted to learn more about Gibson type guitars once i got into modding my guitars. Learning about abr-1 bridges, tailpieces caps and pickups. But ive pretty much acquired everything ive wanted to buy pickup and guitar wise that's Gibson styled, now im working on 8 new strats. So don't feel bad i don't even pay attention to the pickups and historic and all those forums JUST fender forum on here. I can't wait to load these strats with pickups. Including the Ron Ellis 54s coming in the mail next week.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Or maybe because the LP forum is also one of the best [insert your favorite guitar brand] forum!
Exactomundo I luv Strats too but also fond pf LPs and Teles!

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
I've learned the most about Les Pauls on MLP and LPF. But this is the only place where I learned a lot about MIJ LP's, and got ribbed in the early days when I made a buying error. In life, there is humor and mockery. This place is full of good humor.

Learning all about Strats is a life long process. To get a genuinely good Strat is like learning to be a 3-card monte master, from the player perspective. You never know what you're going to get even if you have an entire day to evaluate a guitar. I think this is especially true with vintage strats, since each year requires its own form of expertise. It's tough getting an education when you have to keep shelling out money to fix the last mistake you made.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Im a Strat guy but I played my LP today and had a lot of fun its always good to play guitars that are a little out of your comfort zone you become better.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I've learned the most about Les Pauls on MLP and LPF. But this is the only place where I learned a lot about MIJ LP's, and got ribbed in the early days when I made a buying error. In life, there is humor and mockery. This place is full of good humor.

Learning all about Strats is a life long process. To get a genuinely good Strat is like learning to be a 3-card monte master, from the player perspective. You never know what you're going to get even if you have an entire day to evaluate a guitar. I think this is especially true with vintage strats, since each year requires its own form of expertise. It's tough getting an education when you have to keep shelling out money to fix the last mistake you made.
I was a little senstive In the early days but this place is just full of good people-ribbing is good.

Elmore

Reaction score
Guards, seize him!

That’s OK, we like strats, too.

BadPenguin

Reaction score
Strats, not an issue, welcome and share the love.... Now harmonicas on the other hand........:eek:

5F6-A

Reaction score
I had to sell my LP some time back but I still feel part of this family. My main guitar now is a Strat.

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
I'm a Les Paul guy, but I'm coming around to Strats. Have 4 Strats and only 2 LP's (plus another LP-like guitar and an SG).

Latest Threads