Illegal Aliens get "state rates' in california schools

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Did anyone in this thread proffer any of these points? :laugh2:

You tell me.:hmm::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Weird? How about having a person die of cancer without any pain medication inside a detention center, just because hell, it's a waste of money...

It happened, and nobody stood up to defend that woman because she was an "illegal". So death or extreme suffering? I'd say death is a more humane solution.

THAT IS THE REALITY, wether you want to admit it or not, that's why international observers are coming to evaluate ICE detention policies, that alone should be cause for concern. They're human, like you and me, maybe be mexican but that's completely irrelevant in my book.

OK OK.......we can just round them all up and put them in camps while we build the gas chambers and ovens...........that what you want right ?........and hey once they are gone we can move on to other folks......like those on welfare.......etc etc.

Then we can decide who is a real american and who is not.........then..........

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes let us move on to who is a real American right here........why and why not........

Or should we just go to our "Second Amendment Remedies" and work it out ?

Reaction score
What is an illegal immigrant and what is an immigrant?

Are they people with different skin colors to yours and different religions and creeds?

I find that these are the defining features that annoy people.

You don't hear people raving about the amount of Spanish moving to London or the amount of Greeks living in London.

Because mainly they're white racially and their religions don't pose a threat to 'British' democracy if you like. They don't wish to impose their fundamentalist views on infidels.

From experience living near London and knowing a range of people, it seems to me Indians, Pakistani's [brown middle eastern people] and black people get a hard time shrugging the term 'immigrant' off their back.

Only because people find it easier to identify them by their appearance.

Polish immigrants are only identifiable by how they speak, they're not too different to Aryan people living here already. The civic indigenous people if you like.

If immigrants arrive in a country like England or the United States and the government does not support them, what's likely to happen is crime. Maybe it's best to educate them and house them? to thwart further ghettos.

I believe illegal and legal immigrants living in London to be importing third world poverty into the city. The streets are dirty and many do not work.

Today I walked past a mosque at 2pm and there were about 100 muslims gathering at a mosque, and I'm thinking, "Why aren't these people at work?". I wonder why? I don't honestly know. But they prayer a lot.

I actually hear and see lots of racism in my country amongst the white mans animadversions toward to asylum seeker and immigrant. Evan my Indian friend from Madras asked me why are there so many non white people living in London?

He went to Eastham, subsequently buying me some spices for my curries as a favor, and he tried ordering a chicken in English and he said no one spoke English in Eastham markets, only Indian and Pakistani local languages like Keralan.

He said he felt like he was in another country.

Multiculturalism has not proved itself yet. It's a horrible term.

With terrorism on the brink all the time it doesn't do any favors for tension between races and creeds.

I just read that France have urged England not to be so generous to immigrants because dunkirk is overridden.

I think Labour [British political party] imported the overseas vote in the late 90s 2000s to stay in power. It's pretty much fact that the Labour vote is occupied very much so by immigrants and non white people. Mainly because what the Labour vote offered them years ago is what has made them flourish in a country that is not their 'historically original' country.

It's all gunna kick off, I know that much.

hobbyman

Reaction score
Brother, you just said it right. I wonder is Susana Martinez thinks the same way though... :hmm:

We're going to have four interesting years in our state with her as our governor. I really don't think she can change things very much during that time (for better or worse).

Gryphon

Reaction score
+ 1 to zplapplap for his posts on this topic, the legal aspects of this are a real mess and its nice to see the facts for once.

I'm a Green Card and have therefore been through the 'legal' immigration process at a cost of approximately $10k, which is typical for a family GC process. Please excuse me if I am somewhat unimpressed when people get to come here and stay forever for free. Guys, there are about 6 billion foreigners out there who aren't currently in the US, so while we may sympathize with people who want to live a better life that cannot lead to any general form of entitlement to stay just because you happen to be here. Many would argue that in the specific cases of those who were brought here as minors some provision for status would be reasonable as part of a comprehensive immigration overhaul, and I would agree.

However, I disagree when employers are held up as the reason for the root cause of illegal immigration; employment is for sure the incentive for illegal immigrants, but until the Federal and State governments provide robust and linked information systems to confirm entitlement to any form of benefit or employment it is pretty hard to place all the burden on employers, especially small business.

The SSN is the key; anything you want from Government, you should have a VALID one of those. It's up to the SSA to aggressively enforce the integrity of the SSNs out there by running cross checks with other databases such as IRS and State tax boards, DMVs, and yes schools and colleges. If the SSN system had some integrity all agencies providing benefits or employment could then verify entitlement via the SSN and a Government issued ID card (like a driver license). Unfortunately, the agency databases out there just aren't talking to each other, so it goes on. One important impact on the rest of us, apart from bearing the costs of providing Government resources to un-entitled persons, is identity theft.

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
+ 1 to zplapplap for his posts on this topic, the legal aspects of this are a real mess and its nice to see the facts for once.

I'm a Green Card and have therefore been through the 'legal' immigration process at a cost of approximately $10k, which is typical for a family GC process. Please excuse me if I am somewhat unimpressed when people get to come here and stay forever for free. Guys, there are about 6 billion foreigners out there who aren't currently in the US, so while we may sympathize with people who want to live a better life that cannot lead to any general form of entitlement to stay just because you happen to be here. Many would argue that in the specific cases of those who were brought here as minors some provision for status would be reasonable as part of a comprehensive immigration overhaul, and I would agree.

However, I disagree when employers are held up as the reason for the root cause of illegal immigration; employment is for sure the incentive for illegal immigrants, but until the Federal and State governments provide robust and linked information systems to confirm entitlement to any form of benefit or employment it is pretty hard to place all the burden on employers, especially small business.

The SSN is the key; anything you want from Government, you should have a VALID one of those. It's up to the SSA to aggressively enforce the integrity of the SSNs out there by running cross checks with other databases such as IRS and State tax boards, DMVs, and yes schools and colleges. If the SSN system had some integrity all agencies providing benefits or employment could then verify entitlement via the SSN and a Government issued ID card (like a driver license). Unfortunately, the agency databases out there just aren't talking to each other, so it goes on. One important impact on the rest of us, apart from bearing the costs of providing Government resources to un-entitled persons, is identity theft.

...and there you have it. +1:thumb:

Latest Threads