Illegal Aliens get "state rates' in california schools

H.E.L.Shane

Reaction score
This may not be news, and California is not the only state where it happens...

but.... IT TORQUES ME OFF....!!!!!!!!!!!

First... the operative word here is ILLEGAL.....

"ILLEGAL ALIEN" means that you are not in a county (any country) LEGALLY.... therefore, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GOING TO COLLEGE THERE... much less BEING THERE in the first place.

They have these things called "STUDENT VISAS" for people of other nationalities who want to study in a school here.

I am 100% sure that this is not an American problem only... when I was stationed in Germany, my local friends were constantly bitching about how much of their tax money was going to dealing with illegal immigrants... (at that time and place it was Turkish immigrants they were bitching about.. personally, i thought the women were kinda hot, and the US Military was not really welcome there anymore either, so i kept my mouth shut!!!!)

FURTHER... California goes on to clarify those who are exemted from paying out of state tuition as ... "...any illegal alien who has graduated from a California public high school"

WHAT???? WHAT?? WHAT?? Wait a minute... WHY should an ILLEGAL ALIEN being going to PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL on US CITIZENS tax dollars in the first place??????????

ALSO... California gets RE-IMBURSED from the US GOVERMENT for the difference between the import rate and the state rate... so.. SOME OF MY TAX DOLLARS go to california because an illegal immigrant is going to college there..

WHAT WHAT WHAT?????

Does ANYBODY get the point here...?????? ILLEGAL... ILLEGAL... let me say that again.... ILLEGAL.. That means that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. You should not expect to be educated, given healthcare or provided with housing if you are here ILLEGALLY....

You're neck trip should involve a GIANT SLINGSHOT aimed at the place where you entered the country illegally.

This whole immigration issue is pushing me to the breaking point..

I DONT CARE IF YOU COME TO AMERICA.. COME ON IN.. BUT.. DO IT LEGALLY, like my great grandparents did...and my great great grandparents... oh and my retarded ex uncle-in-law.

The point is NOT that there are a bunch of hispanic people comming into the USA everyday, the point is that there are a bunch of PEOPLE... SNEAKING across the boarder every day....

Ya know... SNEAKING into a county can get you SHOT in quite a large portion of the world...

But the Idea that my tax dollars are going to HELP these people... AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Reaction score
I DONT CARE IF YOU COME TO AMERICA.. COME ON IN.. BUT.. DO IT LEGALLY, like my great grandparents did...and my great great grandparents... oh and my retarded ex uncle-in-law.

How did they do it legally?

Were they refugees fleeing Nazi Germany like the Frankfurst School?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Don't be having beef with retards, we're nice people! :D

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
If business did not hire all of these kids parents there would be no problem.
So spread some of your tourqe on those folks as well.

darkr_reaver

Reaction score
Dude, shut up. For real. There are worse problems than illegal immigrants trying to get an education. What about legal residents smoking joints and dropping out? What about veterans that come back and can't get jobs? What about people who have sex with everyone and pass around their STDs all over the place and even infect babies?

There is worse shit happening so quit your whining. It's not like your funding something aimed to kill you...

DarthJeff

Reaction score
WTF? Shit, let's deprive kids of an education because of something their parents did. Maybe I deserve to have lung cancer since my parents smoke?

H.E.L.Shane

Reaction score
How did they do it legally?

Were they refugees fleeing Nazi Germany like the Frankfurst School?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Don't be having beef with retards, we're nice people! :D

Well, they came here, went through the New York hell called "Ellis Island" got question, poked and prodded and our family name changed from "Hus" to "Huss"

Funny... the Ellis side of my family never went through Ellis Island... they were here before it was set up as an immigration point, however, I do not know if I am related to Samuel Ellis, the original owner of the island in the 1700's (the Called Oyster island), but, we are Welsh like Samuel!!

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
California will simply collapse sooner. AWESOME!

zplapplap

Reaction score
If Califronia wants to provide in-state tuition to California residents who graduate from its high school, then so be it.

These kids are often the children of illegal immigrants and many don't know that they're illegal until they reach the age when they want to get an after school job or apply for college.

There are many valid policy reasons for not punishing these children for decisions they had no part in making. Likewise, there are valid arguments for tightening the screws and being less permissive when it comes to illegal immigration. Either way, I'm having a hard time understanding why tuition at the University of California, Cal State, and the community colleges would arouse such passion in someone a couple thousand miles away.

Reaction score
It's a forever unwinding complex issue of birthrights, birthplace, human rights and political knowhow.. it's almost unanswerable.

I just hope humanity doesn't take over :thumb:

rxbandit

Reaction score
as said earlier, far worse issues in America right now.

kmk108

Reaction score
Just because it's not the most pressing issue right now means it shouldn't be cared about at all? No, the children may have had no part in the decision to come here ILLEGALLY, but that doesn't change the fact that they're here ILLEGALLY.

Geez, what happened to the definition of ILLEGAL? Now it means, "well, you're not supposed to do it, but it's ok."

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Illegal immigration is a symptom, it's not the disease.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
The disease is it PAYS to be an illegal immigrant. To cure the disease, we have to create an environment where there is not payoff for them, nor those who hire them. And giving them state residency status is ONE payoff for them.

Louie

Reaction score
I still don't get how an ILLEGAL immigrant can (legally) get a LEGAL US document... :hmm:

LongBeach

Reaction score
This state is going down in flames anyway.
The country should probably just build a fence around Ca. and give it back.

Wont be long until I'm back where my "no trespassing" sign means I'll fill your ass with
hot lead, no questions asked.

kmk108

Reaction score
I still don't get how an ILLEGAL immigrant can (legally) get a LEGAL US document... :hmm:

Me neither. I had to give a SSN and be able to provide citizenship if need be when I applied for college.

Reaction score
To be honest to all you Americans etc.. England has way more deluded issues when it comes to dealing immigration and illegal immigration.

Just wait, a few years from now there will radical riots and protests in the streets of London. I've seen it happen first hand.

It's almost like a bad social experiment joke gone bad.

"I seem to see the river Tiber foaming with much blood" - Mr E P

Latest Threads