Ignoring Members?

Dolebludger

Reaction score
When looking at forums, I occasionally see that I am ignoring posts by certain members. Problem is, I have not intentionally ignored any member, and I don’t want to do so! How can I fix this?

mdubya

Reaction score
When looking at forums, I occasionally see that I am ignoring posts by certain members. Problem is, I have not intentionally ignored any member, and I don’t want to do so! How can I fix this?
Dole,

You should be able to click on the user name and a small preview will pop up with their statistics. Below their post count, you should be able to remove them from your "ignore" list.

thacZERO

Reaction score
I've done this by accident. Notice when you hover over a thread's author a pop up appears with the ability to ignore a user. I've found that when on mobile devices / tablets if you mean to click on a thread it's easy to accidentally click on the author and mute them.

Perhaps something along these lines?

smk506

Reaction score
I've done this by accident. Notice when you hover over a thread's author a pop up appears with the ability to ignore a user. I've found that when on mobile devices / tablets if you mean to click on a thread it's easy to accidentally click on the author and mute them.

Perhaps something along these lines?
This.

I accidentally click the thread author all the time, especially on my phone.

Latest Threads