Ignoring Members?

Dolebludger

Reaction score
When looking at forums, I occasionally see that I am ignoring posts by certain members. Problem is, I have not intentionally ignored any member, and I don’t want to do so! How can I fix this?

mdubya

Reaction score
When looking at forums, I occasionally see that I am ignoring posts by certain members. Problem is, I have not intentionally ignored any member, and I don’t want to do so! How can I fix this?
Dole,

You should be able to click on the user name and a small preview will pop up with their statistics. Below their post count, you should be able to remove them from your "ignore" list.

thacZERO

Reaction score
I've done this by accident. Notice when you hover over a thread's author a pop up appears with the ability to ignore a user. I've found that when on mobile devices / tablets if you mean to click on a thread it's easy to accidentally click on the author and mute them.

Perhaps something along these lines?

smk506

Reaction score
I've done this by accident. Notice when you hover over a thread's author a pop up appears with the ability to ignore a user. I've found that when on mobile devices / tablets if you mean to click on a thread it's easy to accidentally click on the author and mute them.

Perhaps something along these lines?
This.

I accidentally click the thread author all the time, especially on my phone.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There should be a "set _ignoreeverydamnbody 1" field but only accessed god-mode.....

Would add a new twist to banned... Still log in but.......

:cool2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That usually doesn't work out well for some reason.... just sayin.....

:cool2:

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
If I "ignore" myself, will the voices stop? :hmm:
I hear the voices but ignore them......

....and go on killing :rofl:

Reactions: ehb

Zungle

Reaction score
Come Dole....have some accountability in your distaste for others.........

Wear it proudly !!

:laugh2::laugh2:

• Haha
Reactions: ehb

Fracture

Reaction score

.......simply expert level humble brag

subscribed !!

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Guys, if I see a topic that I have no interest in or with which I disagree, just go to another thread. And there is no member whose posts I want to officially ignore. My question was really about the technical workings of the forum, and how did some members get marked as “ignore” when I hadn’t designated it.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can't ignore mods, though. Hopefully that feature is coming in the next update.
the flip side to that is, we can't ignore you.

we have to go into threads we don't give a rat's ass about. Every single day.

This more than anything else is an annoyance, though necessary.

Then there's the butthurt reports we have to respond to. Some people would jump at the chance to stuff some annoying SOB's mouth with a toilet plunger. But believe me, it gets boring.

Latest Threads