If you like Super Mario...

steppin_razor

Reaction score
RARE!!! Red Frog Mario - YouTube

While I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3 on the SNES through the SMB All-Stars cartridge, something crazy happened that I have never seen nor heard of before! I had warped to the 7th World, and while playing the first stage, Mario, having been wearing the "Raccoon Suit", was all of a sudden wearing a Red Frog suit!

Here is exactly what happened: I went up one of the many tubes in the stage, and when I came out, I did the spinning tail-attack to one of the piranha plants. Directly afterwards, I jumped up and did the spin-attack while in the air. As soon as this animation was completed, I was wearing the Red Frog Suit!

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I'm completely inept as a gamer (), I got hit by another piranha and lost the suit, as one can see.

I realize that in this day and age of technology, the first reaction many people will have is to say "It's a hoax," or "It has been hacked," but I assure you, I have no reason to fake this! I'm really just quite curious about this whole ordeal. I've searched high and low, but could not find any information on this strange occurrence!

So, does anyone have any information on this Red Frog Suit Mario, because I'm wholly intrigued at what it could mean!

sammyblp

Reaction score
Wow I have never heard of that before, and I know my vintage video games. Pretty cool!

steppin_razor

Reaction score
i have never seen anything like this online before, if anyone knows what's going on please let me know

Luka_Luka!

Reaction score
mushroomkingdom.jpg

ilovemypaul

Reaction score
never seen that before! I play SMB3 on the NES though, so maybe that glitch doesn't happen on that system...

Thundergod

Reaction score
I never finished any of the Mario games. :( also I wasn't very good at them.

RonJeremy_SuperMario.jpg

your idol

Reaction score
Please tell me thats his finger please tell me thats his finger please tell me thats his finger

Montrose

Reaction score
I was more of a Joe and Mac kinda guy...but thats still pretty cool! You should try to do it again,maybe you discovered something!

Latest Threads