If You Eat Fast Food...

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
Ever get the, "Well, I bought it almost a year ago, but I decided I don't like it." :laugh2: I've seen that at Best Buy.

I'm willing to try anything with a girl that will give me a second look :laugh2:

All the freaking time. My boss deals with all the returns and I can tell when he gets a call like that because after he gets off the phone he will just start swearing for about 20 minutes. :laugh2:

naturalblack

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzGaSQYznA]clip from Waiting - YouTube[/ame]

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ever get the, "Well, I bought it almost a year ago, but I decided I don't like it." :laugh2: I've seen that at Best Buy.

"What do you mean I can't return it?! I spend a lot of money here!!"

"Well, sir, this item is way out of policy... we don't even carry it anymore, the SKU isn't even in our system. I don't even think there's an override for that in our computer."

"Well, I bought it here!"

"Yes, but it's been discontinued."

"It's been discontinued?! So it is crap, and you won't take it back!"

"If there's something wrong with it, sir, this item does have a one year manufacturer's warranty, I'd be more than happy to help you get in touch with the manufacturer."

"So, you guys don't stand behind your products?"

"Yes, sir, we do, the products we have licensed with our brand or our services are fully backed by both online, over-the-phone, and in-store help. Unfortunately, sir, we do not manufacture (insert product) and there's nothing I can do at the store for this... especially since you've told me there's nothing wrong with it."

"There is something wrong, I don't like it."

"Yes, sir, and I'm sorry for that, why didn't you return it sooner?"

"This is the first chance I've had, I never come to Best Buy."

"But you said..."

"Let me speak to your manager."

And the conversation begins anew.

EXiiT

Reaction score
I check to make sure there's spit in it, smile at them, and drink it just to be condescending.

Pussies.

No..

But seriously, it's gross.

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I check to make sure there's spit in it, smile at them, and drink it just to be condescending.

Pussies.

No..

But seriously, it's gross.

If I suspect anything weird is going on with my food, I just go out to the parking lot and look for the vehicle tagged with window chalk with the offenders name (teenagers, :rolleyes) and throw the offending food as hard as possible at their window.

Then I smear dog crap on their catalytic converter and piss in their gas tank. :)

Username1

Reaction score
I try to be nice, i worked at a pizza joint it sucked

From what i hear of people who run a few McDonald's tell me that corporate is REALLY anal about hand washing and cleanliness

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As if there might be a reasonable alternative. Psh.

There is no reasonable alternative. I try to be as nice and courteous as possible, but I've worked in customer service/food service, no matter how much of a douche the customer is, no matter what he or she says, you don't do anything to their food or their product.

I understand wanting to, but you never act on it.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There is no reasonable alternative. I try to be as nice and courteous as possible, but I've worked in customer service/food service, no matter how much of a douche the customer is, no matter what he or she says, you don't do anything to their food or their product.

I understand wanting to, but you never act on it.

djwilbanks,

i heard you be shop liftin and junk.

i heard you be goin into dollar stores and puttin knock off wrestling figures in yo butt.

i heard you be puttin them janks up in yo butt yo

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i remember a dude that worked in a fast food place in my area, he went to my high school.

he said the gym teacher came though one day and he was working....

he said he ran one of his chicken nuggets up his butt crack before putting it in the box.

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
djwilbanks,

i heard you be shop liftin and junk.

i heard you be goin into dollar stores and puttin knock off wrestling figures in yo butt.

i heard you be puttin them janks up in yo butt yo

What you gon' do with all 'at junk inside my trunk.

jeffjr464

Reaction score
my friends used to work at rotten ronnies when i was a teenager, apple pies make excellent hockey pucks on the 1/4 inch of grease "rink"​

BlackDog81

Reaction score
i remember a dude that worked in a fast food place in my area, he went to my high school.

he said the gym teacher came though one day and he was working....

he said he ran one of his chicken nuggets up his butt crack before putting it in the box.

I thought that nugget smelled funny... Thanks for the info

Latest Threads