If You Eat Fast Food...

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
I try not to piss off anyone who handles my food, that is just a bad idea all around.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I try not to piss off anyone who handles my food, that is just a bad idea all around.

Yeah, me either. I see people that are rude to food handlers all the time, and I wonder how many.... "Additives" they've consumed over the years. :shock:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'll also add that over the last 25 years, I've worked in quite a few restaurants and places with food sales, and I hate to say it, but if you eat out at places that hire a lot of teenagers and college aged kids, then you run a higher risk of this kind of thing.

I've never seen anything like that happen in a nicer restaurant with a professional staff.

Indyclone

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZXRlcoEW8]Road Trip : French Toast Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
Yeah, me either. I see people that are rude to food handlers all the time, and I wonder how many.... "Additives" they've consumed over the years. :shock:

I try to be as nice as possible. I understand working with the general public sucks especially at their pay rate. Plus they are handling something I am about to consume so I would prefer it not tampered with :laugh2:

kmk108

Reaction score
I never understand people with the whole class attitude.

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
I never understand people with the whole class attitude.

Plus some of the waitresses are really cute, I wouldnt wanna piss them off. Im looking for a date :laugh2:

I found being nice gets you a lot farther, especially when it comes to something being messed up. They are a lot more willing to fix it and sometimes take it off the bill if you dont make a complete butthole of yourself. Also I look at as I would be mad if someone came into my work and treated me like crap, and I dont wanna make people feel that way when they are just trying to earn a living.

kmk108

Reaction score
Plus some of the waitresses are really cute, I wouldnt wanna piss them off. Im looking for a date :laugh2:

I found being nice gets you a lot farther, especially when it comes to something being messed up. They are a lot more willing to fix it and sometimes take it off the bill if you dont make a complete butthole of yourself. Also I look at as I would be mad if someone came into my work and treated me like crap, and I dont wanna make people feel that way when they are just trying to earn a living.

Hitting on a waitress hasn't gotten me anywhere yet :laugh2:

I used to work at a pizza place, and this huge family (both in number and proportion) came in and ordered two pizzas. They ate one pizza and half of the other, then said, "these pizzas weren't what we ordered. We wanted blah blah, not blah blah, etc." We tried to tell them they should have said something when the pizzas first came out, then, after a few minutes of them yelling at the manager, he tried to give them a coupon for a free pizza, just to get them to leave. That wasn't good enough :rolleyes:. They wanted the number for corporate and the name of the cook and manager so they could report how terrible the service was and how rude the staff was.

I honestly believe that some people go out to take their anger out on others.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They do that if you are a nasty as customer waiter, waitress, and cooks will spit in your food or drink.

It called retaliation for being butt hole of customer.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
After 'pink slime' never again! I have been avoiding the major chains for a couple of years.

Reaction score
If you're rude to the minimum wage kid serving you fast food a lil spit in your iced tea is nothing compared to what was done to your burger.

Shagnwagon

Reaction score
Hitting on a waitress hasn't gotten me anywhere yet :laugh2:

I used to work at a pizza place, and this huge family (both in number and proportion) came in and ordered two pizzas. They ate one pizza and half of the other, then said, "these pizzas weren't what we ordered. We wanted blah blah, not blah blah, etc." We tried to tell them they should have said something when the pizzas first came out, then, after a few minutes of them yelling at the manager, he tried to give them a coupon for a free pizza, just to get them to leave. That wasn't good enough :rolleyes:. They wanted the number for corporate and the name of the cook and manager so they could report how terrible the service was and how rude the staff was.

I honestly believe that some people go out to take their anger out on others.

Hey Im willing to take a shot and try just about anything :laugh2: You have that crap everywhere. People are always looking to pull a fast one. I work in used electronics resale and we have a lot of problems with customers doing this kind of stuff.

kmk108

Reaction score
Hey Im willing to take a shot and try just about anything :laugh2: You have that crap everywhere. People are always looking to pull a fast one. I work in used electronics resale and we have a lot of problems with customers doing this kind of stuff.

Ever get the, "Well, I bought it almost a year ago, but I decided I don't like it." :laugh2: I've seen that at Best Buy.

I'm willing to try anything with a girl that will give me a second look :laugh2:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ever get the, "Well, I bought it almost a year ago, but I decided I don't like it." :laugh2: I've seen that at Best Buy.

I'm willing to try anything with a girl that will give me a second look :laugh2:

I work at a place that sells bbq, and we pretty regularly get people that come in complaining about something they ate six months to a year ago... And they want a refund, even though they ate it.

kmk108

Reaction score
"What's the most expensive thing on the menu?" A half hour later..."Oh, I'm sick. I JUST THREW UP IN THE BATHROOM! WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME!?"

These people are exactly why I understand why food service people do what they do. I don't condone or like, but I understand :laugh2:

Latest Threads