If you can't tell the difference between a real Gibson and a fake then........

Agave_Blue

Reaction score
Really? Do you think it's good for people to pay thousands of dollars for a guitar, but not be able to tell whether it is real or a cheap copy even when it's in their hands?

Why not? People pay tens of thousands of dollars for cars and can't drive for shit. Hundreds of thousands for houses and can't take care of the lawn.

Telling people you don't know and will never meet how to spend their own money is stupider than them not being able to tell a real Gibson from fake.

$0.02

:thumb:

Studio06

Reaction score
Why not? People pay tens of thousands of dollars for cars and can't drive for shit. Hundreds of thousands for houses and can't take care of the lawn.

Telling people you don't know and will never meet how to spend their own money is stupider than them not being able to tell a real Gibson from fake.

$0.02:thumb:

First of all I didn't call anyone stupid, so don't call me stupid. Secondly if I see someone about to get ripped off I will try to help, In the end it's totally their choice

Peace

claricSTi

Reaction score
As if there weren't enough threads about fakes already

Agave_Blue

Reaction score
First of all I didn't call anyone stupid, so don't call me stupid. Secondly if I see someone about to get ripped off I will try to help, In the end it's totally their choice

Peace

No offense intended. Allow me rephrase:

"Telling people you don't know and won't meet how to spend their own money is a more pointless excercise than trying to get get everyone who buys a Gibson to learn how to spot fakes first."

I appreciate the help you and others give to the less kinowledgable.

I guarantee if I were to buy (or otherwise acquire) a Gibson from a non-dealer, I would be here asking confirmaiton of authenticity. I'm not an expert that's handled dozens and dozens of LP's from the various era's of production.

The_Sentry

Reaction score
*Makes note of "I'm telling you what to do with your money" thread number 4,356*

PS: I have created a few myself. ;)

Latest Threads