If meat eaters were like vegans...

parts

Reaction score
Meat Is Murder...

Delicious..savory..gorgeous...

Murder..

Making a Pork Tenderloin (Murdered) for tomorrow..with murdered Veggies also..

Mmmm...Murder..:cool:

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
Meat Is Murder...

Delicious..savory..gorgeous...

Murder..

Making a Pork Tenderloin (Murdered) for tomorrow..with murdered Veggies also..

Mmmm...Murder..:cool:
Exhibit A (of carnivore glee)

just razing ya' :thumb:

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
X–Ray;7841964 said:
Snip

I've yet to meet a zealous and smug vegan....

Idontbelieveyouronburgundy.gif

:laugh2:

Next you'll say your crossfit friends never talk about it:naughty:

Ermghoti

Reaction score
Idontbelieveyouronburgundy.gif

:laugh2:

Next you'll say your crossfit friends never talk about it:naughty:

kzp41fuvv0.jpg

9-55084-the-real-infinity-loop-crossfit-vegan.jpg

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
X–Ray;7841964 said:
Good fodder for sophomoric humor and tired stereotypes, IMO

Been a dietary vegan for the past three years because of serious medical conditions - it's a meal-by-meal, day-by-day choice much better than the alternative

People around me make it a huge deal - not me, I'm not selling anything to anyone

I try to fly under the radar about it as much as possible because more often than not I get so much flak in form of people wanting me to explain or justify why I eat the way I eat and/or the incredulous looks on their faces as they try to comprehend something beyond their egocentric dietary world-view

Funny, for years I never had to explain to others why I loved to eat double bacon and cheese hamburgers and pepperoni or sausage pizzas like there was no tomorrow (and definitely would if I was willing to pay the consequences)

Self-righteousness and chauvinism of any flavor is distasteful

I've yet to meet a zealous and smug vegan (of course they're out there) but have met plenty of carnivores who fit the bill - I guess I'm not as worldly as others but I have hope....

"Carnivore Glee." Good one, thank you. This thread is exemplary. Especially the post where the meatie threatens to stuff a burger down the throat of someone. Yea, that's a model of tolerance..

Guess most carnivores are still unaware of the fifteen feet of impacted fecal matter made up mostly of putrefied animal tissue they are carrying around. Nothing like that satisfying "full" feeling that big steak provides..

"Self-righteousness and chauvinism of any flavor is distasteful"

Yes, neither side is blameless, and those of us trying to stay under the radar get dragged into the backlashes.

Bon Appetit Everyone!

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Guess most carnivores are still unaware of the fifteen feet of impacted fecal matter made up mostly of putrefied animal tissue they are carrying around.

Compared to that fifteen feet of impacted fecal matter made up mostly of putrefied vegetable tissue vegetarians are carrying around. A lot more of it, actually, since vegetable matter contains far more non-protein mass and digests less efficiently than meat.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
You might want to go research the associated risks of colon cancer from high-fat red meats. Lots of ancillary learning to be had.

:wave:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
..aaaand we're off.

Here we go.

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
silly humans :slash:

hey. what happened to my tag? :shock:

fixed. :naughty:

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just like religion, politics, and other things, like what you like and respect what others like, it's freedom of choice and shouldn't be pushed on anyone

I don't need to respect anything, I choose to ignore. If their opinion is different than mine, so be it.

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
Same dude has an Olympics video on FB .

Not as funny, but still worth a watch

EasyAce

Reaction score
If meat eaters were like vegans...

. . . they'd be . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHnvWjhhCw]Archie Bunker, "Meathead"[/ame]

matthew bear

Reaction score
Jesus, there is a LOT of straw men in this room...

The sick Vegan? there is this thing called eating disorders where people either starve themselves or try to live off Oreo's :laugh2:

Is there self righteous Vegans? of course! Just like the Paleo people, they have their stance, so what? I get harassed by several people about my lack of meat in my diet, and I get told constantly by my Diabetic mother how awesome Ketogenic diets are when she tries and fails over and over, falling further into disease with each passing year. do you know how I fixed my diabetes? with a vegan diet! Do you think I'd be out of line to try and help my mom with that? or too pushy? after all, I wouldn't want to offend these macho carnivores (or my mom) with a differing view would I?

Protein deficiency? :laugh2: do some homework on that one, that is about as real as a unicorn serial rapist.... Well actually it's as real as literally starving to death, they get confused often :hmm:

And Bill, fiber makes your colon work, this is understood by literally everyone else alive today :laugh2: our bodies need cellulose (the undigestible fiber) to help push the **** out... So when your hunting that bacon burger after the third day without food (because meat is so awesome) remember to GATHER some vegetables god damnit! :laugh2:

matthew bear

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and leave the previous post unedited, but I am sorry that I took a swipe at Bill. I do disagree with your point of view, And I tend to get upset when threads like this start hurling generalities from both sides of an issue... I am guilty of that when I feel compelled to defend my position.

I decided to post again because of the now famous stinky kitty quote... I want my mouth to take in and project good things, so gentlemen... Take care of yourselves as best as you can, and try to get some fiber :laugh2:

Latest Threads