If meat eaters were like vegans...

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
After four days of veggies..no particular reason..just taste..I had a Double at In n Out..

And it was..

Nice..

Damn well hits the spot, dunnit?

Yes, yes it does.

parts

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATNElWL8G4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATNElWL8G4[/ame]

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I split the fries with my son..so I did kill some potatoes..

Just for balance..

You could have had them "animal style"; like sorta being a non-lover of animals, but cheating.

Then you would have no love for 1000 island and onion bits.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You could have had them "animal style"; like sorta being a non-lover of animals, but cheating.

Then you would have no love for 1000 island and onion bits.

Or just get mcdonalds fries. They contain beef.

DavidRamey

Reaction score
I believe there is a reason we have the eyes in the front of our head like a predator and that we have canine teeth.

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is possible to have a vegan diet without the animal hugging lifestyle. I can try the diet and still use leather straps and motorcycle suits. lumping people into a large group and judging them reminds me of...you know...

matthew bear

Reaction score
I'll try to clear up the leather issue if that's even possible :laugh2:

First, Joey aint a vegan, he is a dietary vegetarian. why do I say dietary even though he's trying to make moral arguments? well crocodile boots, I guess... Plus he has never labeled himself vegan, and you guys keep calling him a vegan. I wish someone would try to get the facts straight when they are in plain view. I am assuming since he calls himself vegetarian instead, he might use dairy products or eggs. (lacto-orvo vegetarian)

Dietary vegans are people who eat a vegan diet, that's it. My in laws do this and don't care about animal welfare. they just do it for health reasons (and yes, it is healthy if done with any kind of care for yourself) generally they follow a whole foods plant based approach, but that depends on the person, there are lots of ways to eat within plant based diets. By the way, kinda sharp canine teeth isn't a complete picture of our evolutionary position by any stretch. we have herbivore intestines (around 30 ft) which can and do get clogged with meat from time to time. point is yes we can eat meat, and we can eat vegetables, but which one fits our anatomy best? It's a interesting topic to research, as we are transitional species.

An ethics based vegan does not use animal products of any kind, so the leather thing is not an issue, you may not realize it's faux leather, or like me, you have a couple items from before and you personally felt it best to use the animal until it's worn out, so as not to waste it. I have a pair of work boots from before, I use them when safety toed work boots are required.

On the ethics side, the main thing about this is animal sentience. If the animal is self aware and feels pain (not just physical pain, but terror ect) I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to support it. same with the crocodile boots. could it eat me? well yeah i suppose, but I'm not living where crocodiles are, and neither is Joey. And does it's ability to eat me justify my skinning it alive? well, no :laugh2:

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'll try to clear up the leather issue if that's even possible :laugh2:

First, Joey aint a vegan, he is a dietary vegetarian. why do I say dietary even though he's trying to make moral arguments? well crocodile boots, I guess... Plus he has never labeled himself vegan, and you guys keep calling him a vegan. I wish someone would try to get the facts straight when they are in plain view. I am assuming since he calls himself vegetarian instead, he might use dairy products or eggs. (lacto-orvo vegetarian)

Dietary vegans are people who eat a vegan diet, that's it. My in laws do this and don't care about animal welfare. they just do it for health reasons (and yes, it is healthy if done with any kind of care for yourself) generally they follow a whole foods plant based approach, but that depends on the person, there are lots of ways to eat within plant based diets. By the way, kinda sharp canine teeth isn't a complete picture of our evolutionary position by any stretch. we have herbivore intestines (around 30 ft) which can and do get clogged with meat from time to time. point is yes we can eat meat, and we can eat vegetables, but which one fits our anatomy best? It's a interesting topic to research, as we are transitional species.

An ethics based vegan does not use animal products of any kind, so the leather thing is not an issue, you may not realize it's faux leather, or like me, you have a couple items from before and you personally felt it best to use the animal until it's worn out, so as not to waste it. I have a pair of work boots from before, I use them when safety toed work boots are required.

On the ethics side, the main thing about this is animal sentience. If the animal is self aware and feels pain (not just physical pain, but terror ect) I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to support it. same with the crocodile boots. could it eat me? well yeah i suppose, but I'm not living where crocodiles are, and neither is Joey. And does it's ability to eat me justify my skinning it alive? well, no :laugh2:

So what you're saying is, Joey's complicated.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
lumping people into a large group and judging them reminds me of...you know...

America?

Humans in general since they're all racist despite protesting the contrary?

...Oprah?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
they used to stay hot longer than 30 seconds too. :(

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
What this thread needs is more cowbell.

05c935d01143ca0c0624a974d4004642_zps0dke8clp.jpg

Latest Threads