If Life In The US Becomes Untenable

GearHo

Reaction score
You have to wonder if any of these larger cities even think about the lost revenue.

Who in their right mind would visit NYC with no police, and this escalated version of anarchy in full force?

No Broadway, no restaraunts, no tours, no sports.

Business's will move out as fast as the residents appear to be.

Commercial property will lose millions if not billions

Tax revenue will not be earned as jobs will suffer, or disappear.

UNLESS, somewhere, someone grows a set of balls and takes back the cities for the true sufferers of oppression, the people that live there.

The only thing between losing the city, and getting it back, is standing up for it. And if its not worth it to the people that have to live there, then those cities will quickly crumble.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
At the rate we’re going, they may start gathering white folks and sending them back to their countries of origin.
I'd better brush up on my Greek then.

And buy more ammo. I'll only get on the boxcar if I have nothing left to send downrange.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
You have to wonder if any of these larger cities even think about the lost revenue.

Who in their right mind would visit NYC with no police, and this escalated version of anarchy in full force?

UNLESS, somewhere, someone grows a set of balls and takes back the cities for the true sufferers of oppression, the people that live there.

The only thing between losing the city, and getting it back, is standing up for it. And if its not worth it to the people that have to live there, then those cities will quickly crumble.
Still notice these yahoos stick to downtowns and Central urban areas.

Im 15 minutes from downtown Dallas where things got rowdy. They didn't and won't make it over here if they start trouble.

TheX

Mister Jim
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still notice these yahoos stick to downtowns and Central urban areas.

Im 15 minutes from downtown Dallas where things got rowdy. They didn't and won't make it over here if they start trouble.

Yep. I'm 30 minutes north of downtown Austin. They don't give a fuck about us out here.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Yep. I'm 30 minutes north of downtown Austin. They don't give a fuck about us out here.
That's because you have Round Rock donuts. NOBODY disrespects Round Rock donuts.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I'd bet that those who put him into office are really, really sorry they did.

They may say one thing, but they are feeling another deep down. Anyone with a sliver of core values would regret putting him (DiBlasio) into power.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Now if folks are gonna be shipped home....

Well, they could ship me to Ireland...or to Scotland...Nah, I think I'll go back to my other ancestors homeland... that region where AL corners up with GA and TN, on up thru the Caros...

If folks start getting shipped off, a lot of folks are gonna have to pack them paisley ass carpet bags and get off my damn land and take they shit with em...

Y'all go-on now. Get to steppin'... Go-on...

LP121

Reaction score
Meh, who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere.

If it comes down to a fight, I'll fight. Not giving up that easy. Whatever happens happens.

Like I've said before, I've had a good run.

Would like to visit those other places though.

Comanche

Reaction score
I’ve thought about Ecuador there’s a small city up in the mountains called Cuenca. It’s it’s about 9000 feet and is not to hot. You can get you social security sent there.

eric ernest

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
... that region where AL corners up with GA and TN, on up thru the Caros...

Bingo. I've been researching that area for over 10 years....I'm seriously over complicating it. :laugh2:

Reactions: ehb

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok fine...

im going to Oz!

oz.jpg

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score

That’s actually by design. The goal is not just to make the US Marxist. They’re going for the whole world. Success requires that the US be broken. Otherwise, there will always be someone willing to come kick their asses, and pull them out of the fire. They’ve been trying since Marx’s first groupie, and we just keep stopping them.

If the US falls, the rest of the world becomes China within 10 years.

Breezin

Reaction score
Just take a moment , sit back and contemplate that there is a thread with this title and its a serious question.
How sad is that ?

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just joking with you man.

Mike I

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just gonna ease into a Sunday frame of mind, pick up my R6, plug in, and have some fun and enjoy the rest of the day!

The US of A ain't gonna fall, certainly not to the current punks they have representing them on the front lines, that's for sure.

This Nation didn't become the greatest nation in the world, just to roll over and die when some purple haired pests raised on Twitter get a bug up their ass.

Yea, between now and the end of the year, we're in for some more demonstrations, more fights, probably more shootings, but honestly, I think some of the Corporate Woke, are getting Woke for a second time. I believe the support from some areas is going to wane soon. And certainly the citizens of these affected cities are well past fed up with the crime, violence, and the duly elected asshats that seem giddy with this " Movement".

It's going to take some serious work to begin to dismantle some of this overthrow culture, and the tentacles of such that have been incrementally put into place throughout many of our institutions.

With the public education system being one that's been heavily affected, and could have a very profound effect on our continuing future.

I remember in '68, we were wondering if the world would last another 2 years. Seemed like it was crumbling in big chucks every day. Now all I remember about that is what I see in a news clip somewhere.

Long term effect = Zero for me.

Just another brick in the wall..........

Latest Threads