If Life In The US Becomes Untenable

jb_abides

Reaction score
At the rate we’re going, they may start gathering white folks and sending them back to their countries of origin.
Where do the mixed varietals go?

I joked with one of my old buddies: His dad was German, married a Japanese woman. I called him a double loser whenever he ran into a spell of bad luck!

It'd be hard to split him up...

jb_abides

Reaction score
Well I was born American, but I’m also a sweed, French,German and some other stuff including a bit of Native American. But considered a white devil according to some these days based off my skin and eyes.

Im going to stick it out. I love my country.
We refer to ourselves as the Heinz 57 family, although predominantly English, Welsh, Scottish, German, Flemish-Belgium we can point to a longer list.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now if folks are gonna be shipped home....

Well, they could ship me to Ireland...or to Scotland...Nah, I think I'll go back to my other ancestors homeland... that region where AL corners up with GA and TN, on up thru the Caros...

If folks start getting shipped off, a lot of folks are gonna have to pack them paisley ass carpet bags and get off my damn land and take they shit with em...

Y'all go-on now. Get to steppin'... Go-on...

jb_abides

Reaction score

Well, they could ship me to Ireland...or to Scotland...Nah, I think I'll go back to my other ancestors homeland... that region where AL corners up with GA and TN, on up thru the Caros...

If folks start getting shipped off, a lot of folks are gonna have to pack them paisley ass carpet bags and get off my damn land and take they shit with em...

Go on, Git.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score

I just bought you a ticket.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't leave. Got crops in the ground. Plus, I already have a little twelve acre piece of land up in the hollers and plan on building before too long.
So Scott, what kind of response from you can the BLM/Antifa crowd expect when they come for your okra?

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the rate we’re going, they may start gathering white folks and sending them back to their countries of origin.
Half of me is going to Germany, and the other half to Ireland. I can dig it.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
My family came here on the Mayflower.

I am going to sit here and enjoy my beverage while certain fools try to f*ck with my rights and fail. F*ck them and f*ck everyone else who wants a "do over" for history.

My family used to own all of New Hampshire. What did I get out of that? Nothing.

Grow the f*ck up. Make something for yourself, have a family, make something for them, leave a legacy. That is what mankind is built upon. If you're too f*cking weak to make your mark, get the f*ck out of the way and let the others through.

hobbyman

Reaction score

I probably could have gotten citizenship in Spain as mentioned in the article, but I'm staying put. Part of my family has been here since 1598 (only a few miles from where I currently live, actually); and another part has been here a lot longer than that. Why would I leave the USA now? All of what you guys are experiencing now is a tiny blip on the radar here.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Maybe Pluto away PROS away from earth and human weirdness CONS cold airless long commute not much sun:run::hyper::dunno::iough:

gadafi

Reaction score
Make your vote count at the ballot box, and make sure every other like thinking person you know does the same. Most people have had a gut full of the rubbish but then can't be bothered to exercise their democratic right to end it come voting day. Get out there and start pushing your families and everyone else you know to speak with their feet in November. Hell if you've got some spare time why not become a volunteer and help save your country from the madness currently attacking it from within.

Note this is not a political post as no persuasion's are identified or are alluded to, thank you.

dspelman

Reaction score
Depends on how much money I've got when the time comes.
I've been looking at south Portugal (you can have dual citizenship and there are tax advantages).
There are also a few quiet South American countries.

I think the most important thing might just be finding a place that's far enough above rising sea levels, that has a reliable fresh water supply and reasonable temperatures and that has some arable land for raising your own food.

Places I wouldn't go: P'pines, India, Africa, Mexico and Florida,
Climate change is real. Moose are actually leaving Minnesota and heading north in search of cooler climates. Follow Moose and Squirrel, Natasha!

Gary

Reaction score
99% Celtic ancestry. My two Native American friends said they would sponsor me to stay when the Natives take the USA back. So, I'm good. One plays guitar and the other is a drummer. They will probably force me to play bass.

rogue3

Reaction score
My mom always said my dad was more Neanderthal than anything else.He has the body form to be a mountain man.
Story goes Neanderthals were chased to high elevations by more intelligent rampaging bands of Cro-Magnon.

So we fled up the mountain.Its much easier to throw rocks down at the enemy,than it is to throw them up.

The independant state of Neanderthalia.viva la independencia!

dolomites_000.jpg

Latest Threads