If anyone personally knows Kennis Russell

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kennis's Youtube channel was hijacked last night. New videos... really creepy animated stuff... are being posted hourly or more frequently. Even the name of the channel has been changed (looks like Arabic script.)
I've sent him a couple of messages in FB Messenger, but I don't know if he monitors that or not.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Payback for killing General Salamander???
By hijacking the YT account of a preacher who hasn't posted in 3 weeks?
Talk about retaliating by going after low-hanging fruit.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
It's not Arabic script, it's Thai.

By the looks of it the channel has been hijacked for the sole purpose of uploading and hosting pirated episodes of various TV shows, primarily Japanese children's cartoons.

I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Given the subject matter I suspect Mal is the culprit.

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score

By the looks of it the channel has been hijacked for the sole purpose of uploading and hosting pirated episodes of various TV shows, primarily Japanese children's cartoons.

I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Given the subject matter I suspect Mal is the culprit.
Image result for thats right he right gifs

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Sounds like a broadcast hijacking...like the fake Max headroom in 1987 who interupted a doctor who channel showin his girl spanking his bare ass with a flyswatter and screaming in a computerized voice OHH MY PILES! :rofl: 33 Years later nobody knows who did it!

MooCheng

Reaction score
its a Thai channel,
but theres no hint or any thing to say why ( I speak Thai )
all every video title say is โดราเอม่อน เวอร์ชั่นใหม่ Doramon version new, nothing else

the cartoons are in thai

weird, no apparent reason

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score

The name and script/font changed today.
Yesterday, the content was all animated. Today, hundreds of vids were uploaded, animated and live TV including Dr. Phil

Latest Threads