Idiots At Work

Droog

Reaction score
Does no one in Europe know how to operate a crane or fork lift?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
The 2-man augur made me laugh and reminded me of an idiotic episode with one. A former boss and I were digging post-holes in very rocky ground. We hit one and the bit stopped and if flung me about 15 feet. Boss yelled, 'Stay where you are!' and ran off for a tape measure to see if I broke a company record, which apparently, I did. I'm happy I didn't break a bone on the 'under the table' job. Boss was cool and did treat me to a beer and wings celebration dinner.

Olds442

Reaction score
these are almost as much fun as the truck crashes.

Rando375

Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
That vid was a good one :thumb:

Roxy13

Reaction score
The 2-man augur made me laugh and reminded me of an idiotic episode with one. A former boss and I were digging post-holes in very rocky ground. We hit one and the bit stopped and if flung me about 15 feet. Boss yelled, 'Stay where you are!' and ran off for a tape measure to see if I broke a company record, which apparently, I did. I'm happy I didn't break a bone on the 'under the table' job. Boss was cool and did treat me to a beer and wings celebration dinner.
Happened to me, too! Damn you should have seen the bruise on my leg. After that I ended up digging them all by hand, the entire horse pasture. It was much safer. Now I have one for the 3 pt hitch on my tractor.

KTM

Reaction score
I think the first guy was probably at his ex wife's house... :dunno: