I would like to apologize to the members here..

Sct13

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF just happened ???

jeeze I go to work and the whole thing goes to hell!!

Joe....thank you for your music, its always inspiring, I doubt I would have "revived" the spirit without a few special jams by you and a few other guitarists....

The internet is a strange and actually lonely place, some people get bitter and cant wait to post negativity, you have the ability to shine a light. Its good to see that you post here.

see you next time your in Detroit....

GearHo

Reaction score
WTF just happened ???

jeeze I go to work and the whole thing goes to hell!!

Joe....thank you for your music, its always inspiring, I doubt I would have "revived" the spirit without a few special jams by you and a few other guitarists....

The internet is a strange and actually lonely place, some people get bitter and cant wait to post negativity, you have the ability to shine a light. Its good to see that you post here.

see you next time your in Detroit....
You are going to ruin our reputation Vic, stop being nice, and remove the common sense crap this is the interweb.

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
New album coming.... Goon Tunes.

Followed by a new JB pedal, the Farkinator.
It's kind of like a cry baby whaaaaaa pedal, you step on it when people are mean to you.
Ouch...

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
While I do agree with your general thought about the internet negativity, I believe you missed the first part of this story... :)

Roman4405

Reaction score
I'm a huge JB fan, I first heard about him on this forum when people were talking shit about him. I decided that I needed to hear this Blues "Robot" and damn if I didn't like it.

That being said his comments in the other thread were childish and disappointing, but I'd be a pretty big fvcking hypocrite to say I never said some shit that disappointed myself.

Dude apologized, that might not be enough for some people, and that's cool, but I'm not sure what more he can say.

I haven't been on here for some time and even when I was I rarely came across a thread he posted in so whether or not JoeB posts any more is pretty inconsequential but I hate to see any members leave, this has always been a pretty diverse and forgiving place where people for the most part could talk about what they want.

Last edited:

RedNeck

Reaction score
Great job mods, another one bites the dust after an embarrassing showing of a mixture of power tripping and life dissatisfaction. Good for you, @Jblpplayer, can't wait to see you in May.

misterhatter6

Reaction score
It hurts my soul that one of my favorite modern guitarists was a member here and I didn't know it...and he just up and leaves...smh