I was feeling a little saucy....

JMP

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Where’d you order it from?

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s beautiful, but I could never own a Slash model. The first thing I want to do when I see that guitar is put a pickguard on it, LOL. RUINS the whole Slash thing.
it's just a couple holes.... i like the pick guard on because i sometimes rest my hand there while picking. I'll probably leave it off but i didn't buy this just because i love slash. I bought it because i love the spec. Cherry back, fat neck, amber lemony color and tight flames. I also love zebra pups.... i hope she plays as good or better then my standard which is awesome. I'm definitely gonna throw on this set of cream tone knobs I've had sitting in a drawer for last 2 years.

Ive seen GNR live and if you have not ill tell you this... Slash is a fugging god. :dude:

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
You’re right, the specs on that guitar are fantastic. They are also nearly everything I like on a LP as well. The color is my second favorite top finish, my favorite back finish. I do prefer a slimmer neck, but if the shoulders are narrow I can love and play a fat neck, but not a baseball bat. I saw GnR back in the day and I’ve seen Slash with his own band several times as well. Got to go backstage at Ozfest in Charlotte in 05’ when they played there. Got to see his setup backstage. Even have some pics somewhere.

Anyhow, I hope it plays as great as it looks. If it does, you have a winner. Wildwood usually gets the best of the best.

LesPaul60sTribute

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar! I have a new Les Paul incoming as well - always a bit nerve wracking until it arrives safe and sound. :)

pjholland

Reaction score
I"m not a fan of signature models but that looks pretty killer. I thought his signature models had thin 60's necks, guess not!

Latest Threads