I want to prove how much i love my Les Paul...

L60N

Reaction score
Great playing man. :thumb:

A few too many squeelies for my liking but hell I cant even do em half the time so maybe its just sour grapes on my part. :D

Fireproof

Reaction score
That was excellent man!! Great chops you got there!! Very nice. Wish I could do half of that.

jrnic

Reaction score
Pretty damn impressive. I could play it better though........oh wait a minute, that was in my dream last night. Forget that comment, I can't play it better....sorry!! :)

Excellent chops man.

adamajah

Reaction score
Nice job! Dang now I gotta learn this song...

Geardog

Reaction score
Nice man. To prove it I was expecting at least a kiss on the neck. :)

Phildog

Reaction score
Great job!!! Was that coming out of your Spider???

Square

Reaction score
Excellent chops. Is that the 2008 Standard? New version or old version of the Standard?

TaTaToothy

Reaction score
Fantastic performance! I was particularly impressed with all the pickup switching - your tone definitely benefitted from paying close attention to that detail. Very very impressive.

your idol

Reaction score
personally cut the squeals in half but youre a serious bad MF on that thing...but it shows you love it because ya have to to be that close to an instrument to nail it like you did there. my brain memorizes songs note for note so i caught a couple of improvs on your part and i gotta say when you did it was honestly more melodic than the original and i really dug it. damn good show brother!

Latest Threads