I want to cancel this ad-pompous assholes here

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's out there, somewhere. I'd bet he's been banned from every major epiphone forum for telling them that real men play Gibsons.
These guys are pretty savvy in here and they surprise me a lot with what they find.

Like you guys finding him on Reverb..

Of course, he's older and its been a while.

If he hasn't gotten himself killed by someone who didn't take his crap or end up in a rehab somewhere... who knows!

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meltdown Munchkin was just a poor misguided youth trying to find his way in this cruel world....

I fear the strain was just more than he could bear....

I miss the poor lad....

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who Which of you Tofu Tanglers initially dumped in OPie Taylors cornflakes to make him all poochie lipped?

I just don't see anything.....

He must be tender....
That would likely have been me...

For OP..

Reactions: ehb

Who

I'm back. Back in the New York groove.
Reaction score
@Slashperryburst , My very first posts here were about my 1972 Les Paul that I got for $1,800 that I thought was a decent deal.

I was educated on how to spot a headstock repair, humbucker routs, and the fact that it was a 1974 “Norlin” that I probably overpaid for.

Oh well..... I stuck around anyway!

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's fairly common for someone to show up with an early 70s LP, thinking they've got a '70 or 60's LP on their hands. Those guys tend to be quite butthurt when they learn the truth.
Until recently they had to deal with the heartbreak of being told they owned a crappy Norlin !

Dreams......dashed!

1568248588421.jpeg

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meltdown Munchkin was just a poor misguided youth trying to find his way in this cruel world....

I fear the strain was just more than he could bear....

I miss the poor lad....
He just wern't no Daisy atoll!

Reactions: ehb

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
@Slashperryburst , My very first posts here were about my 1972 Les Paul that I got for $1,800 that I thought was a decent deal.

I was educated on how to spot a headstock repair, humbucker routs, and the fact that it was a 1974 “Norlin” that I probably overpaid for.

Oh well..... I stuck around anyway!
Seems most of the butthurt comes from people who intend to sell it and have the idea in their heads that they're sitting on a goldmine.

Sucks that your guitar was misrepresented, but since you actually planned on keeping and playing it, the disappointment didn't morph into butthurt. Besides, I'd say $1800 is a good price. Especially for a guitar that was loved enough for a previous owner to fork out for a good repair job.

Until recently they had to deal with the heartbreak of being told they owned a crappy Norlin !

Dreams......dashed!

View attachment 405707
Well, y'know... OP was hoping his new windfall would enable him to upgrade to double ply toilet paper. His butt's a'hurting.

judson

Reaction score
hey i posted i didnt know what a top wrap stop tail was.....now i are one

i was Ricky Retardo as i was too stupid to know i was being made fun of with my stoopid posts...

yup i learned did stuff and still here posting dumb stuff.... :slap:

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey i posted i didnt know what a top wrap stop tail was.....now i are one

i was Ricky Retardo as i was too stupid to know i was being made fun of with my stoopid posts...

yup i learned did stuff and still here posting dumb stuff.... :slap:
Your awesome avatar gives you a free pass to poast just about anything, no questions asked! :laugh2:

I for one, have enjoyed many of your poasts..:cool2:

Please, continue.....

judson

Reaction score
Your awesome avatar gives you a free pass to poast just about anything, no questions asked! :laugh2:

I for one, have enjoyed many of your poasts..:cool2:

Please, continue.....
thanks for that darrell, i enjoy yours as well and one of these days i will take the time to read the billboard at the bottom of all your poasts....:rofl:

judson

Reaction score
forgot to mention every time i see you post, i cant help watching that cat explode after it clears the fence.....really it never gets old and i will watch it about 5 times before i move on......its getting to take up a noticeable portion of my day BTW....do you think i have a problem or i just hate cats....:hmm:

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention every time i see you post, i cant help watching that cat explode after it clears the fence.....really it never gets old and i will watch it about 5 times before i move on......its getting to take up a noticeable portion of my day BTW....do you think i have a problem or i just hate cats....:hmm:
No, I still find it just as funny and often watch it myself!

There is a youtube video of that scene with the dog chasing the cat across the yard and over the fence.
It became a GIF image and that was cool... but when I found this one with the Star Wars effects added that was it for me! :laugh2:

FunkmastaL

Reaction score
So was the OP legit or was it one of the members here just trolling everyone? Honest question. Because if it was the latter, it was very well done.

Who

I'm back. Back in the New York groove.
Reaction score
I think he was legit.

DarrellV

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! :lol:

Alvin Hendrix was the person of interest.. Don't know if you ever made his acquaintance..

He was a colorful chap... didn't last long here...

Reactions: Who