I want to cancel this ad-pompous assholes here

judson

Reaction score
Your awesome avatar gives you a free pass to poast just about anything, no questions asked! :laugh2:

I for one, have enjoyed many of your poasts..:cool2:

Please, continue.....
thanks for that darrell, i enjoy yours as well and one of these days i will take the time to read the billboard at the bottom of all your poasts....:rofl:

judson

Reaction score
forgot to mention every time i see you post, i cant help watching that cat explode after it clears the fence.....really it never gets old and i will watch it about 5 times before i move on......its getting to take up a noticeable portion of my day BTW....do you think i have a problem or i just hate cats....:hmm:

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention every time i see you post, i cant help watching that cat explode after it clears the fence.....really it never gets old and i will watch it about 5 times before i move on......its getting to take up a noticeable portion of my day BTW....do you think i have a problem or i just hate cats....:hmm:
No, I still find it just as funny and often watch it myself!

There is a youtube video of that scene with the dog chasing the cat across the yard and over the fence.
It became a GIF image and that was cool... but when I found this one with the Star Wars effects added that was it for me! :laugh2:

FunkmastaL

Reaction score
So was the OP legit or was it one of the members here just trolling everyone? Honest question. Because if it was the latter, it was very well done.

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! :lol:

Alvin Hendrix was the person of interest.. Don't know if you ever made his acquaintance..

He was a colorful chap... didn't last long here...

Reactions: Who