Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must have missed something....

Who was the pompous ass?

Damnit. Answered my own question.

:cool2:
@Who can be quite pompous at times,.... but not any more than most of us........... :rofl:

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guy said we were plump assholes hey creeper why are you talkin about my plump asshole sicko/ :p .
A plumpous asshole may require some medical attention,.... doctor in the house?

I guess not.

Asshole doctors are easy to find,..... doctors for assholes not so much.

:eek:

And NO..... I'm not calling you an asshole @lpfan1980 ...... I'm call you a doctor for your asshole. :rofl:

Who

I'm back. Back in the New York groove.
Reaction score
The ones posted most often here are the originals.

The only videos on that channel are those two.

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
The ones posted most often here are the originals.

The only videos on that channel are those two.
I assumed those were your rehosted videos. Too bad. Was hoping the original channel would yield something else.

This guy's bound to have some sort of online presence, right? I don't frequent any other forums, but he's got to have had a meltdown at another forum. I can't imagine this guy just blending in somewhere.

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
I assumed those were your rehosted videos. Too bad. Was hoping the original channel would yield something else.

This guy's bound to have some sort of online presence, right? I don't frequent any other forums, but he's got to have had a meltdown at another forum. I can't imagine this guy just blending in somewhere.
In the meantime you can amuse yourself with a plethora of Alvin Hendrix offerings on his channel. He's still active.
Just click the link in my sig...
1568246725805.png

Warning, not for the faint of heart or those with sensitive ears...

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
In the meantime you can amuse yourself with a plethora of Alvin Hendrix offerings on his channel. He's still active.
Just click the link in my sig...
View attachment 405699
Warning, not for the faint of heart or those with sensitive ears...

I was here for the meltdown munchkin, but Alvin happened during a little break I took from mlp. I actually went pretty deep down that rabbit hole recently, but then figured out that Alvin was just some perpetually stoned Mama's boy who was only entertaining when he was pulling lies out his ass. Maybe it would be funnier if I had been there when he was posting on mlp. Also, Alvin still has his online presence on YouTube, but we lost trace of the meltdown munchkin, but he's got to have some sort of online presence. He's our Bigfoot.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who Which of you Tofu Tanglers initially dumped in OPie Taylors cornflakes to make him all poochie lipped?

I just don't see anything.....

He must be tender....

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Who Which of you Tofu Tanglers initially dumped in OPie Taylors cornflakes to make him all poochie lipped?

I just don't see anything.....

He must be tender....
Actually, it's fairly common for someone to show up with an early 70s LP, thinking they've got a '70 or 60's LP on their hands. Those guys tend to be quite butthurt when they learn the truth.