I want to be like Harmony!

HeartString

Non Prominent MBR
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to be a member of a website where the ratio of women to men is the same as is men to women here.

Mind you, this is not a desire to be a women, even though the equipment is appealing, the work load is way more than I am capable of.

Any help is appreciated!

Morning Harmz!!

Roxy13

Reaction score
Get a parrot. It's not quite as frugal a ratio as here, but it is overwhelmingly women posting on the bird forums.

I *think* there are only 3 women here. Me, Harmony and I think there is one in the Other Single Cut area, but if that person turns out to be a man he will be upset with me, lol!

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Really, I don't know any women who are into crochet unless they are too old for me (and I am 74). Most women I know are interested in politics. I don't know any of the sites, so just sayin'.

HeartString

Non Prominent MBR
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a parrot. It's not quite as frugal a ratio as here, but it is overwhelmingly women posting on the bird forums.

I *think* there are only 3 women here. Me, Harmony and I think there is one in the Other Single Cut area, but if that person turns out to be a man he will be upset with me, lol!
I've received a couple of "Late Night" drunken pm's :) and have thought about changing my name :)

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I thought more women played guitar now :p I keep seeing all these young women on YT tearing it up, so where are they? I wasn't expecting to feel alone in 2018 as a woman guitarist.

As far as I can tell the reason there still aren't as many as there could be is that they don't want to cut their fingernails.

HeartString

Non Prominent MBR
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the Lifetime Network Forum. I definitely don't want it to be anywhere where the word "Salacious" appears regularly in the posts.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Why would women be on the tractor forums? Tractors are no fun at all. I can understand the interest in motorcycles, however. They are fun.
Well, if you are single or suddenly find yourself single and have a large property to care for, a tractor sure makes things easier. Who wants to mow 10 acres with a little riding mower? Then come winter you need to plow the snow. And of course they can do some major heavy lifting for you.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Well, after thinking on this a bit, cruisecritic.com has many women who post there. It is all about experiences on cruise vacations, and which cruise line is good and which suck. And I hope I'm not breaking any rule here by mentioning that site. And some men post there too. I do.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Roxy,

Having been one of the last "working cowboys" in Oklahoma, I can certainly understand the need for a good tractor. I just didn't understand why the subject of tractors would be attractive to women. But if one has ten acres in "snow country" I understand why she would. I live in SW Colorado now and often wish I had one again.