I Unhate JB

jc2000

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.. I love watching him play, and I love listening to him talk about guitars.. but for some reason I just cant get into his music???

pnuggett

Reaction score
I can't think of a better guitar player that I'd like to hear less than Joe Satriani. Now that I think of it, maybe this is what people experience with Joe B? It's like Satch does absolutely nothing for me. I hear the notes and it sounds technically good, but there is zero Satch I need to hear again. :dunno:
Wasn't serious.

PeteK

Reaction score
Has everyone stated why they do or do not like Joe Bonamassa for the 1,000,000th time in a MLP thread? I'll just assume yes and save the read.
Dude, if Joe B ever transitions genders, this website will friggin explode. There aren't enough resources to keep this mule going with a shitstorm of that magnitude!

Bluesky

Reaction score
I don't understand the hate against him.
He brings the best sought after guitars to the show
and permits thousands of people to hear them plugged in equally
sought after amps. Just for that, he should be "un-hated"

And he can play. Like his style or not, he's a great player.
I didn't know of him for a long time but when I heard him
with Beth Hart, I had a "fell on my ass".

To the haters, try to play this song.
(he clams at 5:22 showing he's human after all (lol)
but 5:28 to 5:38 will make your jaw drop!)

I dig Joe. I'm going on another JB blues cruise in Feb .2020. It's a great time and hes a killer player! My only concern......if this was Clapton, or Mayer, they would have hit Beth Hart after the show......You know Clapton hit Sheryl Crow. After that show I kinda see Joe showing Beth his low # gold Klon Centaur and 56 Tweed ............does Joe get laid!!!? That's what being a rock Star is about! :fingersx: :jb:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dig Joe. I'm going on another JB blues cruise in Feb .2020. It's a great time and hes a killer player! My only concern......if this was Clapton, or Mayer, they would have hit Beth Hart after the show......You know Clapton hit Sheryl Crow. After that show I kinda see Joe showing Beth his low # gold Klon Centaur and 56 Tweed ............does Joe get laid!!!? That's what being a rock Star is about! :fingersx: :jb:
I'm not sure the answer but Beth definitely does "anything" you want. ANYTHING.

You can just tell

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I'm not sure the answer but Beth definitely does "anything" you want. ANYTHING.

You can just tell
No doubt! The Tatts are for target practice not just art.. :fingersx::h5:
Sorry guys!
It's not because someone, in this case a woman, has had difficulties in the past
that she's gonna accept anything from anyone.
She said that she turned the corner when she accepted her condition and the fact that she would have
to pop pills for the rest of her life. Ans she's been OK since.
My Best to her!