I turned in my notice -- Next Tuesday is my last day after 22 years at the same place

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Congrats on following a plan you obviously want to, and good luck. :)

I hope it works out well for you.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Hey old buddy. I'll be looking for you when you get in to the Tillammok area. We'll tour the cheese factory and have a beer.

Seriously brother. I'm sure that you'll do good wherever you land. Just try your best to keep us posted from time to time so we'll know you haven't had trouble. Take care of yourself and that great family of yourn.

Blues4U

Reaction score
Hey old buddy. I'll be looking for you when you get in to the Tillammok area. We'll tour the cheese factory and have a beer.

Seriously brother. I'm sure that you'll do good wherever you land. Just try your best to keep us posted from time to time so we'll know you haven't had trouble. Take care of yourself and that great family of yourn.

I still think Tillimmok has an ASS factory, rather than a cheese factory--That place sucks ass---

DHBucker

Reaction score
Oh, ok..then I suggest acquiring incriminating photographs of the CEO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psNuJuaYqVU]American Beauty How to Quit a Job With Kevin Spacey - YouTube[/ame]

Blues4U

Reaction score
Tomorrow is D day--

I will leave as an ex employee--after slightly more than 22 years---I am ready to leave--

Latest Threads