I told my friend to sniff my guitar.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine came over to jam this past weekend. He hadn't seen my Gibson 61 RI SG before, just in pictures on facebook. I took it out of the case for him to examine and was telling him the specs. The last thing I mentioned was the nitro finish. I told him to smell it. He looked at me and said what the fuxk... you want me to sniff it? Us and our Gibson guitars. We are quite the bunch lol.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
A buddy of mine came over to jam this past weekend. He hadn't seen my Gibson 61 RI SG before, just in pictures on facebook. I took it out of the case for him to examine and was telling him the specs. The last thing I mentioned was the nitro finish. I told him to smell it. He looked at me and said what the fuxk... you want me to sniff it? Us and our Gibson guitars. We are quite the bunch lol.
So, did he?
I bet he would have liked it.
Maybe even licked it!
:D

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
shame on you , Bling

friends don't let friends get high on nitro guitar finishes

THDNUT

Reaction score
My Martin rosewood dreadnaughts had a sweet maple smell in the soundhole when they were new (and for 10 years after).

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the smell of nitro.

mdubya

Reaction score
I take a deep sniff of the f holes of my ES guitars nearly every time I pull them out of their cases. TMI!
o_O

I never said I wasn't a sick weirdo.
:p

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
I take a deep sniff of the f holes of my ES guitars nearly every time I pull them out of their cases. TMI!
o_O

I never said I wasn't a sick weirdo.
:p
Carry on Mdub

At least you don't do what this guy does to his float toys

They are not even his float toys.