i thought....

dogbone94

Reaction score
this was a place to say... hey, i had a good buying/selling experience with so and so... also to say hey, this guy has a good product just not dependable or this company is awesome all the way around.....
i thought this was a place to comment amongst each other to help inform a brother what we think about gear... but everytime i ask question or answer questions[about a company/person] they get modded or deleted.....:wtf:
i have never bashed a person/business nor will i.... but if i have an issue, why can't i just saying it, no matter who it is.... bad business is bad business... i don't want you to have to go though what i went through and vice versa....

just a rant... hope everyone understands...:wave:
maybe this won't get deleted......:fingersx:
thanks, dave

M

madialex

From my understanding, the person or persons running the forum are liable for anything that is said on their forum. I read somewhere else about a story to that effect. It may have been here, not sure.

Someone went on several forums etc.. trashing a certain business making accusations etc.. most untrue, well the business owner got wind of it, sued etc... Won for damages and money in lost business....So I think this is why this happens....

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
While it's certainly very cool to pass on when you've had a particularly bad experience with an eBay buyer/seller or business, don't publicly post the name.

Always tell folks to PM you for the particulars. (I'd write a word doc and copy/paste the paragraph when folks ask.) :)

BB

Fixxxer

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
At the rate this place is growing, the mods may want to form an LLC like the gear page.... You never know who or what is on the other end of the keyboard.

Zaphod

Reaction score
I posted a reply a couple of weeks ago that got deleted almost immediately - gone without a trace.

Apparently clown jokes are frowned upon, unless it's a clown telling it. :rofl:

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What did I miss? I am clueless as to what you guys are talking about.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
What did I miss? I am clueless as to what you guys are talking about.

Some folks posts bad experiences with business owners. From my experience on other forums, the forum owner can be held liable for statements made against them on the forum.

I you make a post saying, "X Guitar Store is a rip-off and cheats everyone" you can expect it to be removed.

BB

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
this was a place to say... hey, i had a good buying/selling experience with so and so... also to say hey, this guy has a good product just not dependable or this company is awesome all the way around.....
i thought this was a place to comment amongst each other to help inform a brother what we think about gear... but everytime i ask question or answer questions[about a company/person] they get modded or deleted.....:wtf:
i have never bashed a person/business nor will i.... but if i have an issue, why can't i just saying it, no matter who it is.... bad business is bad business... i don't want you to have to go though what i went through and vice versa....

just a rant... hope everyone understands...:wave:
maybe this won't get deleted......:fingersx:
thanks, dave

Dave ... Flick is just trying to keep a positive vibe on the forum !! There are lots of forums that are Bash zones !! and I'm sure that if you lay your comments out in a tactful way it will have a much greater chance of staying put ! :wave:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The problem is some people bring their personal beefs & agendas to air that should be dealt with in private. Sabotage is another problem. Some competitors send in ‘Mules’ to discredit services & products of other companies. The Things said in anger or in malice can have effects on views of future readers years later on a companies products or services suffer . I find this unfair & will not allow such to happen just as TGP does not allow. I can tell you of some scumbags who have threatened companies that if they did not have things their way they do a smear campaign on the forums. Hate to say this do not trust all you read & do your homework & keep your private matters just that. Generally if you have a problem with someone on the forum contact me & usually I can get some resolve or answers.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:shock::slap:
I posted a reply a couple of weeks ago that got deleted almost immediately - gone without a trace.

Apparently clown jokes are frowned upon, unless it's a clown telling it. :rofl:
I Advise you to read the forum rules before you publicly Question any action of this forums Administrations :slap:

dogbone94

Reaction score
thanks flick and bobbo... you guys cleared up some grey areas....

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I you make a post saying, "X Guitar Store is a rip-off and cheats everyone" you can expect it to be removed.
BB

Unless, of course, you're talking about Guitar Center! Then, anything is fair game, because it's all true! :rofl::rofl:

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, GC is putting all the little guys out of business. So if you need to pick up anything like strings, etc., there aren't many alternatives.

Mr Bones

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, GC is putting all the little guys out of business. So if you need to pick up anything like strings, etc., there aren't many alternatives.

We need to learn you about that interstate! On the interstate, you can buy from anyone! :naughty:

Latest Threads