I saw a fascinating sports car today.

scott1970

Reaction score
Apparently, I don't run in highly successful circles, because I wasn't aware BMW made such a monster. I saw it while at work today, so I pulled over and had a lovely chat with the owner. I can't verify any of this, but it's what I was told by the woman who rode off in it.

BMW makes only about 1500 of these a year.
The body and frame are carbon fiber.
It's electric.
It does 0 to 60 in about 3 seconds flat
This one, a 2019 model, is the first time they've offered a convertible.
It cost a whopping $180,000.00

She mentioned having gotten rid of their 2015 model for this new one. I said there was no point in slumming around if a person didn't have to. She was a very sweet lady, and we had a pleasant talk. I regret not getting good photos, because it's a real stunner of a car.

defcrew

Reaction score
When my son was on All Stars in Little League we had to buy a bat for him to use as apparently there was a bat thief on his reg season team. So we go shopping for them and see all these $400 baseball bats. We buy some reasonably priced one and at the first practice Thomas says, "Coach, we went shopping for bats yesterday and saw a bunch for $400! What kind of idiot spends $400 on a baseball bat?" He then walks away.

The coach is laughing his butt off and says to me, "I didn't have the heart to tell him I've got a heap of them in that bat bag right there."

Not sure why this story popped into my mind just now but it did.

KP11520

Reaction score
Yeah..... You gotta move a lot of drugs to be able to have one laying around for an occasional spin in good weather ONLY.

Highly UN-recommended. LOL

And you might as well add a harem of HOT babes since you're going there...... Temporarily.

Actually, not that much drugs.... But enough. LOL

45WinMag

Reaction score
I've seen a few of those in Alexandria. The only interesting car I've seen lately was a Ferrari 458 in the Home Depot parking lot last Friday.

defcrew

Reaction score
I think it would be really cool if the new penis car became John Deere combines or some such rather than a gull wing doored suppository shaped hot rod. Everybody would know you'd spent a fortune on it as that's what they cost and there'd be no missing you at the club. Spinning rims on those wheels would be damn near deadly.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Accredited or exempted. The last time I did this, investors made 50X their investment.
I'm not accredited yet. I have a couple friends that are.

I'm just trying to turn earned income into passive income.