I need an irrelevant thread.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
39 hairs gone from brown to silver thinning in font lil bald spot growing and getting long due to covid barberlessness and I kind of like it.

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was bald for nine years, but just in the summer. Then I stopped shaving my head and it all grew back, every fall.

Aug 9, 2009

full

TheX

Not a Navy SEAL
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unlike the balding, that’s a personal choice. That said, I’ve chosen to be a tubby-tub in the past, but I’ve since chosen not to be one now.

Right there with you. Bald head, fit build. 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I’m glad you all are super confident with your shaving techniques. My hair (that’s left!) is super soft and I can’t always feel if there’s a spot I missed.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I'm growing quite a nice big bald spot. I'm the only one that can't see it, but I catch it every now and then in a mirror and get a shock. The GF just calls it 'a solar panel for my sex machine' lol. I've considered going the full monty but she's not a fan, so I just ignore it.

jb_abides

Reaction score
I’m not bald yet! Self-shearing now. Grew a Rona beard too!

Likewise, very heavy rotation of:
  • Grateful Dead
  • Dead and Company
...releasing new full length concerts every weekend

I was gearing up for a heavy dose of Black Crowes and Greg Dulli/Afghan Whigs in preparation for their respective spring/summer shows, but given the recent troubles I needed to... "soothe n' groove." And the Dead is doing it for me.

also:
  • Led Zeppelin - we're gonna groove
  • Rush... still thinking about Neil, libertarian bent
  • Little Feat - groove with soul
  • James Taylor - soothe with spirit
  • Joni Mitchell - soothe with insight
  • Bob Dylan - soothe with sagacity
  • Pat Metheny - soothe with inspiration

Nard

Reaction score
The hairline has been receding for a long time but I’m starting to get very thin on the crown now. Only noticed it when I was in the supermarket and a cctv monitor showed the back of of my head from a downward angle. I thought it was somebody else till I took a closer look. I normally keep my hair short but it’s getting quite long during lockdown and the thin area isn’t so noticeable. That said it’s still going back to a short cut as soon as possible.

rogue3

Reaction score
sorry scott,but i'm never cutting my hair again...i did it a year ago for a court date(divorce) it started going a little grey at the sides...but seems to have reverted back to dirty blond/brown...r'n'r forever!...i was 56 in that shot(far right)....going on 64 long and strong
20120627_6429.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads