I made Joe B quit Insta - Really

HardCore Troubadour

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Says all that needs top be said…..that kitchen is hell, ain’t it?
Oh yeah, because Joe sending his 850k followers to attack me is identical to only focusing on negative comments.

He knew what he was doing, he said “sorry for the dust up ”
Nah just changed it from rich_tones to rich_tone85

It was the only way to get things back to normal. Hundreds of people abusing me got old.

MyLesPaul462

Reaction score
View attachment 650870
View attachment 650869

I said it was time to shave his head as his hair was going into retirement.

That’s it.

I am not bragging. I am honestly confused. I made a joke about his hair, people call me Mr. Grey hair. Wtf.
I just heard about this one on this weeks SWOLA, lol my guy, wtf?

I'm a big believer that intent matters, so did you mean this as some friendly gibing, like you would with a close friend or brother? Or were you really hoping he'd feel bad and/or you were trying to score points by clowning a celebrity in public? It sounds to me like you did it cluelessly (meaning not considering how it would be read), and it might have just been the final straw on Joe's back recently, who knows. That's a shame.

Point being, twitter isn't at the root of our toxic, cesspool, trash culture, it merely brings it into our life 24/7 in bite-sized, easily digestible nuggets. That's called efficiency and convenience kids, that's what the future is all about. :thumb:

rich85

Reaction score
I just heard about this one on this weeks SWOLA, lol my guy, wtf?

I'm a big believer that intent matters, so did you mean this as some friendly gibing, like you would with a close friend or brother? Or were you really hoping he'd feel bad and/or you were trying to score points by clowning a celebrity in public? It sounds to me like you did it cluelessly (meaning not considering how it would be read), and it might have just been the final straw on Joe's back recently, who knows. That's a shame.

Point being, twitter isn't at the root of our toxic, cesspool, trash culture, it merely brings it into our life 24/7 in bite-sized, easily digestible nuggets. That's called efficiency and convenience kids, that's what the future is all about. :thumb:

It’s all about the stuff and the things with the stuff if im being honest

MCT

Reaction score
I honestly think his hair looks horrible and wasn’t even trolling.

Tagging me has been good fun though

Come on- the fact that you posted this thread, calling attention to the fact that someone called attention to you…that’s just naked narcissistic gloating, regardless whether you’re doing it consciously or not.

Don’t you have more you could do with your life, Mr.
9BD4C4A3-D26F-42B3-B89D-26233EFE0E1C.gif

rich85

Reaction score
Don’t you have more to do with your life?

And come on- the fact that you posted this thread, calling attention to the fact that someone called to you…that’s just naked narcissistic gloating, regardless whether you’re doing it consciously or not.

Actually I wanted somewhere to vent my frustration at being called out for everything bad happening in Joes life

You on the other hand do actually seem like one super nasty human being

MCT

Reaction score
Actually I wanted somewhere to vent my frustration at being called out for everything bad happening in Joes life

You on the other hand do actually seem like one super nasty human being
Oh come on- I don’t buy that for a single second. You seriously conflate your shout out with him blaming you for EVERYTHING BAD that’s happening in his life?! That’s bordering on delusionality. He called you out as an EXAMPLE OF, not EVERYTHING bad that’s happening in his life.

Stop stroking your own ego, man. You’re trying to “out-victim” the dude, which is insanely “cringey”, as a previous poster rightly stated.

Latest Threads