I made Joe B quit Insta - Really

rockstar232007

Reaction score

disaffected

Reaction score
Oh yeah, because Joe sending his 850k followers to attack me is identical to only focusing on negative comments.

He knew what he was doing, he said “sorry for the dust up ”
I will prob get flamed for this...
Joey B proved to all but his fan bois what a thin skinned , hypogonadic, entitled, narcissistic so and so he is by doing what he did. He did exactly what he criticized you for. Cry cry...someone criticized me....go get em. Let's make social media worse by playing out our vendettas. You called me balding you awful person....cry cry cry...Release the Kraken....whimper whimper

Do not worry...this is a tempest in a teapot in the long run

Last edited:

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Oh yeah, because Joe sending his 850k followers to attack me is identical to only focusing on negative comments.

He knew what he was doing, he said “sorry for the dust up ”
I think all of this is going over your head.
You must have known what you were doing also. I do believe anybody that posts on social media should be ready to have everything they do nitpicked, anyone who does the nitpicking is joining the game and has to be ready for the blowback.

Last edited:

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe scarfed the last chicken leg.

GearHo

Reaction score
First, I would never have commented on his hair, or appearance. It’s just juvenile.

secondly, Joe had The best response, by saying he was playing a sold out show etc.

worst of all is Joe knows when he announces he is leaving any online venue, because someone insulted him, that his supporters will unleash on the bad guy, because they want to show him how much they care.

that is his passive aggressive formula, along with his humble brags about just being another guitar nerd.

he is not, he is a phenom that was talented at a young age , worked his ass off to make a mark in the guitar world, for that I respect him, it ain’t easy being Joe

For all the a-holes in music, this guy, like him or not, isn’t one of them.

Latest Threads