I made Joe B quit Insta - Really

rich85

Reaction score
1359E281-593B-4404-96A6-764FA0EA9D27.jpeg

18D601A3-2B35-4836-A1C3-473F1307EA04.jpeg

I said it was time to shave his head as his hair was going into retirement.

That’s it.

I am not bragging. I am honestly confused. I made a joke about his hair, people call me Mr. Grey hair. Wtf.

Last edited:

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As someone whose job involves running social media accounts for companies, I can attest that troll culture has taken over. It is the highlight of some people's lives to pick on others on social media. I imagine it's empowering, which is kind of pathetic.

Petergrifindor

Reaction score
People are too used to be able to say things on the internet that would gain them a kick in the ass in real life.

To me it's a pity, because I enjoyed seeing his guitars and noodling on instagram. That's why we can't have nice things.

decoy205

Reaction score
If you’re a celeb on social media you gotta expect a bunch of negative crap all the time. I think it just comes with the territory. I’m sure it’s sucks to hear but it’s all bs anyways. When I read some YouTube comments I’m like holy shit people really don’t care haha.

RhytmEarl

Reaction score
Never read the comments and NEVER reply.

Joe's been in the biz all his adult life and half his childhood. He should know this.

I respect and admire lots of things about him but he needs to learn ^the^ rule.

Last edited:

judson

Reaction score
MLP is the only place i post any type of anything online of a social nature and i need to stick to guitars and stay out of some places here....

honestly 90% of social media is pure trash and i would love to see every social media site die a quick death...they are pure trash.

i cant believe how many people live and die on those sites...

watch "The Social Dilemma" and "The Big Hack".....makes you want to hook up your home push button phone and smash your cell phone into powder.

Latest Threads