I Love You MLP. I LOVE you TIM FEZZ....I Love you MAntis..

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here at my sofa. I need to CHILL. I went to bed last night ,I was thinking about rebuttals

"OH YEAH......EAT FUZZZZZZZZ":laugh2:

I then scowled .................GRrrrrrrr. I looked it the mirror...

And Laughed. My "character" is OVER on MLP,,,,

OVER means HOt. Rassling lingo.

I was a NOBODY here in 2010. Now? I stir this place. People eat it up. I get TONS of pms. The Mods leave me alone. I got a $15 raise from ALEX:thumb:

Listen.....LAugh .....LOve.......Fight....BackBite...........

HAVE FUN. Before my "change"=Sept2011.... I felt HATRED for my fellow members. I ALWAYS want more. More JOY+PAIN...........

Now, I SMILE,,,,,,I read fanmail:laugh2:

WHY MUST YOU EGG JIM ON?:laugh2:

WHY ARE YOU BRAINWASHING PEOPLE?:laugh2:

WHY DO YOU LOVE TOMMY T?:laugh2:

Why? It is good theatre. No more HATE. PURE LOVE.....HEre Mantis have a cookie...

Stock+One Hip are here. JIM is here. The 3? BRING EM BACK....LOVE PEOPLE is the answer. I don't REALLY hate anybody. I'm paid to play the HEAVY.

I miss Cap. I'm lonely. I get tired of toadies+lackeys+Fanbois. I like REAL<<<<<Well, as close to real as I can get on a computer screen<<<EMOTION,,,,,,,But, Kids I warn you. NEVER TAKE IT TO BED....This is PURE comedy. Put hundreds of guitarists together.......Mix+Pour HUGE EGOS.....Live DRAMA......Trolls+Headcases+Depressives+Drunks>>>>LUNATICS. BE happy. We are living FAT. GUITAR TALK 24+7

Sgning out from LOVEADELPHIA
Tim T

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVgJx7KW60]Dionne Warwick - What the World Needs Now + Medley 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
"The more willing I become to admit it when I am wrong, the less often I'm in the position of having to make such an admission."

January 1967
AA Grapevine

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Jeff. I'm just LOVING today. No icecream for JIM EVER. He is in "training " anyway. I'm the Star. I flog Jim for ratings...He better PRODUCE.....manyt hungry young tros out there.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Jeff. I'm just LOVING today. No icecream for JIM EVER. He is in "training " anyway. I'm tyhe Star. I flog Jim for ratings...He better PRODUCE.....manyt hungry young tros out there.

Your the star... All righty.

JeffBlue

Banned
Reaction score
See.........once again Tim ROCKS! Haters are Bozos. I wish everyone happiness, success and good health. Wealth, if it is meant to be, money changes people. To dislike is okay, to hate is evil. Can't we all just get along? Booyah!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I don't play second fiddle. Why shoud I? Every man for himsef here. Buddies one day,,,,the next.....ALL FUN......Jim is GOOD because he raises hackles. I'm a REAL lunatic in real life. Mrs. Fezz GOES nuts.......I showed her Jim's face....SHE WENT OFF...Mrs. Fezz knows appleheads...she married me.....I saw shades of Sweaty Hands...You remember, I always have a "troll" partner. Slacky was another.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
See.........once again Tim ROCKS! Haters are Bozos. I wish everyone happiness, success and good health. Wealth, if it is meant to be, money changes people. To dislike is okay, to hate is evil. Can't we all just get along? Booyah!

Right On....I'm a MAN.....I like ROUGH play. Pm me and tell me to lay off....I may be nice....Actually I'm always nice. I was raised right.:thumb:Foes are friends turned inside out. I love the guys that break my stones. Makes me feel "special":laugh2:

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not allowed to bring up banned members so I'll just........

tumblr_lkqm0enAZt1qh59n0o1_500.gif

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The really sad thing about a certain someone that was banned is that someone went to bat for them to get them back on here and they turned around and just shit on them.

Mattyboy

Reaction score
This place reminds me of high school auto shop for first and second hour. Buncha mullet haired, concert t-shirt wearing teenagers barely awake, still with the haze of last night's bongfest in thier eyes.

Good times with an occasional carb backfire to wake everyone up.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
. Buncha mullet haired, concert t-shirt wearing teenagers barely awake, still with the haze of last night's bongfest in thier eyes.

Can't speak for anyone else. ^^^ but ya nailed me. :dude:... only my eyes are a combo of last night and todays bongfest. :rock:

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Now you're just Slacking... :hmm: Slacking.... :shock: Banned Members. :wow: :applause:

I think I'll just remain a slacker. It's better than joining the departed souls out there.

The administration as well as the rest of you put up with TOO much of my bullsh*t as it is and I don't have any where else to go, so, I wanna be a good boy and play somewhat fair from this moment on.
These empty walls are no fun to talk to around my place and the truth be told, I can't live without you kind people.

realjimjim

Reaction score
I think I'll just remain a slacker. It's better than joining the departed souls out there.

The administration as well as the rest of you put up with TOO much of my bullsh*t as it is and I don't have any where else to go, so, I wanna be a good boy and play somewhat fair from this moment on.
These empty walls are no fun to talk to around my place and the truth be told, I can't live without you kind people.

Damn son, I think you've just come up with a real chart buster!!

"These empty walls are no fun to talk to around my place and the truth be told, I can't live without you kind people."

Work on it, bar chords only, lots of distortion, screaming leads, you can do this!!!

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Aw shucks Jim Jim. It's just that I get so lonely and you folks fill the void. By the way... Thanks for the beach pictures. I enjoyed them.
I'm a look out the window and see if any have sprung up along ours.LOL:D

realjimjim

Reaction score
Aw shucks Jim Jim. It's just that I get so lonely and you folks fill the void. By the way... Thanks for the beach pictures. I enjoyed them.
I'm a look out the window and see if any have sprung up along ours.LOL:D

don't show my art to your wife! she'd freak out about "DEMENTO BEACH!"

she'll be running all up and down that beach all night searching everywhere for the "Treat of the Sands."

realjimjim

Reaction score

Latest Threads