I lost my cat

sk8rat

Reaction score
I found my cat dead this morning. I would never wish it upon anyone to find their pet in the state that I did mine. half eaten, probably by a coyote. I still cant believe it. he was such a good companion.

bilbarstow

Premium Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear sk8rat. I have to be very careful with my pets, the coyotes roam the woods on the next door neighbors property. We "hear"things that are disturbing all the time.

Condolences on your loss. Pets are a gift from God.

James R

Reaction score
Awww, dude, I’m sorry.
I’ve only ever woken up to a lost pet once, it was unexpected, but natural causes.
I feel horrible for you, and I second FEZZ’s advice.

sk8rat

Reaction score
So sorry to hear sk8rat. I have to be very careful with my pets, the coyotes roam the woods on the next door neighbors property. We "hear"things that are disturbing all the time.

Condolences on your loss. Pets are a gift from God.
I live in the suburbs and never see any wildlife around. with all the developing I guess they are being pushed closer in. he just turned 9. I thought he had a long life ahead of him.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
no more pets. not for a long time.
A shotgun and a little patience and you can rid the neighborhood of that pestience. Coyotes are a scourge and should be eliminated by any means necessary. If one ever gets in my yard and gets one of my dogs he will rue the day.It wont bring your cat back, but it will prevent the next one from facing the same fate. Sorry for your loss

Stevie 202

Reaction score
s, then your soul turns black, many animals on death row-lose a pet, save a pet.
You’re absolutely right...

but I had to put two cats down in my life,

first was with me for 20 years and just recently, my dear sweet old puss who was with me for 16 years.

She died in my arms...ripped my heart out.

I just can’t do it again

Sk8, I know just how you feel. Hang in there mate.

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
that's awful man, sorry that happened to you and your pet.

they definitely become little buddies.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
You’re absolutely right...

but I put two cats I had to down in my life,

first was with me for 20 years and just recently my dear old puss who was with me for 16 years.

She died in my arms...ripped my heart out.

I just can’t do it again

Sk8, I know just how you feel. Hang in there mate.
S, my wife knows this, my lizard died the day we moved-Yes- I loved that lizard-cold blood /warm blood need love. I was ready to get VERY depressed.....she made me drive to the shelter where I got Sabu-who has saved my mood thousands of times.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Brother I am very sorry to hear this.......losing a pet? They ain’t just “ pets “,they are members of the family,plain and simple. Take a bit,mourn and then consider rescuing. Life without dogs,cats,horses,what have you,can be a bit empty. Just a personal observation......