I like this place quite a bit...

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious: Is there a different atmosphere here than when I joined in 2011? I seem to remember not liking coming here all that much. I can't pinpoint exactly why other than I felt there was a lot of arguing and nonsense. I never really frequented the forum but rather popped in now and then.

I've really been enjoying coming here lately and it seems like a different vibe than even 3-4 years ago.

Am I crazy or has there been a shift?

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
Some of my best peoples on here now are the ones who ripped me when I first got here....ain't that right @freebyrd 69 ?

Most all of us, come here, don't read the rules and start blathering like we know what the hell we are talking about and breaking the rules we did not bother to read....everyone knows you have to be here at least 3 years before you actually have a clue about what is going on in the world and with Gibson.

The rest come here and are just asswholes from the start (without changing when admonished), they stir up shit, and like it that way......he falls into that category.

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Some of my best peoples on here now are the ones who ripped me when I first got here....ain't that right @freebyrd 69 ?

Most all of us, come here, don't read the rules and start blathering like we know what the hell we are talking about and breaking the rules we did not bother to read....everyone knows you have to be here at least 3 years before you actually have a clue about what is going on in the world and with Gibson.

The rest come here and are just asswholes from the start (without changing when admonished), they stir up shit, and like it that way......he falls into that category.
I vaguely recall. Lol

Latest Threads