I Like The...

Barker

Reaction score
..... Camera on my new phone. Three quick shots in different lighting, I think they came out pretty good. These have no effects on them, the R9 (bottom) was shot in a pretty dark room and has flash on it.

Anyway, here are the pictures..

krakatoa1313

Reaction score
I like that amplifier. Also, your guitars are going the wrong way. Look great just... backwards.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Reaction score
I would like to echo the sentiments above.

As a side note, it's pretty funny that we took almost the exact same picture within a day or two of each other. Here's mine from Friday night...

:cheers:

Barker

Reaction score
Thanks lads... :thumb:!

I would like to echo the sentiments above.

As a side note, it's pretty funny that we took almost the exact same picture within a day or two of each other. Here's mine from Friday night...

:cheers:
That's pretty funny! I really dig your picture! '56 Junior & '54 Deluxe Amp???

Lefty Elmo

Reaction score
Photography has been an interest of mine for a long time, one little detail that makes the first pic so cool, is the amp being on. To see the red pilot glowing makes the photo really say, "it's show time"!

Barker

Reaction score
Photography has been an interest of mine for a long time, one little detail that makes the first pic so cool, is the amp being on. To see the red pilot glowing makes the photo really say, "it's show time"!
Thanks, the light glowing against the gear is what caught my eye and inspired me to take the picture... :thumb:.

Barker

Reaction score
Looks like the R8 has faded a bit since it's Makeover.
It's faded a good amount, I like it even better now! It's such a great guitar, it's so smooth sounding with such sweet clear notes, just about perfect!