I let her manscape me

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife's girlfriend's husband has her cut his toenails. That's more fucked up than my mom's checkbook.
I have mine done at a nail place every few weeks.
Nice and relaxing, spending 45 minutes or so while a nice lady trims my nails, Dremels off the dead skin, does a salt scrub, and massages my legs.
I'm doing that while my wife is in Walmart.

Only problem is my feet are so smooth that if I get an itch on my leg in the middle of the night, I can't scratch it with my heel.

fleahead

Reaction score
My gal and I are off to see some bands tonite, I'm meeting one of her friends and her boyfriend who are going to be with us tonite. They're pretty hard-core swingers I guess. She and I talked about a threesome with her friend at one time (nope, not my kinda type physically)... and the prospect of a foursome is not even a discussion, but for us but it is a topic of comic proportions to joke about. Since I have not met either of them before, we have a bet going about (a) whether the dude "accidently" brushes by my ass and (b) whether at the end of the evening we get invited for a "drink afterwards", lol.... Uh, "whats 'No' for $500, Alex?"

I think they may try.... but she and I have other plans afterwards.....and it just features us, thank the gods....

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm starting to think he should just go back to doing drugs.

Just kidding bling. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
P, who says? I've known "withered" drunks-still self-absorbed A-holes they just don't "release.' Ultra sad-ONLY l"light up" when talking of passed/past drunks. No, be who you are-if you are a Junkie -take it to completion. I was told,

"Go, procreate,BUY BUY BUY...drink this---smoke this...screw this...but-IN MODERATION......

Yeah, humans are real good at policing themselves. Drink+shoot up+ buy guns+Play headgames.........

in the end you stop breathing. did you enjoy this existence? I do,because I do what comes naturally= a pagan POET who believes this is folly-so I folly-should I have an intervention?

"Tim, you are an unholy fool-QUIT-here is a keychain-Now-here RAH RAH.......see? You can do this...

Bling-Zero role models-

Some cry

Oh the children!

Worried become a Social Worker-save the world.........

You need a potato up the butt....or THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

as they say--Go----what do they always tell me? Oh yeah Go biggg----bigg--BBBBBBIIIIGGGGGGGG
1581779133804.png

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Am I in denial? Do I want something up my butt? I really don't, I don't want to do this.

"Tim, how about a cherry?"
"Why? I'd rather eat it."
"Eating is boring!"
"You want thrills? JOIN THE FOREIGN LEGION!"