I just shoveled through a 5 foot snow drift,WHEW!!!!!!

Standard 64

Reaction score
Got up this morning and my car was gone,well actually buried under snow.They didnt plow the street either.Guess I'll have to play my guitar today instead of going to work....

Ace1432

Reaction score
yeah lol same here. some counties actually pulled the plows yesterday around 2-3pm and held them off until this morning.

i live in wisc, and i heard on the news this morning that I-43(?) had been declared impassable. and the sheriff's department said; and i quote: "ladies and gentlemen, today, there is no safer place for you all, then right in your homes.stay home and wait until the situation clears up a bit and we are able to get a tighter grip on things."

it may only be 830 in the morning, but im thinking that my neighbors arent going to be willing to shovel themselves a path to my door to tell me to turn down my music/guitar:lol:

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I had a 5ft pile thanks to my township at the end of the driveway.. I used my older snow blower (shit electric) and basically slammed and hacked away. My new one would do a better job, but since I got the new one, no snow.. I jinxed weather!

LarsK

Reaction score
Got up this morning and my car was gone,well actually buried under snow.They didnt plow the street either.Guess I'll have to play my guitar today instead of going to work....
How about fixing the broken light fixture? Touching up the walls with paint? Clean out your closet? Throw out shirts you don't wear anymore? Organize the basement? Do the taxes? :laugh2:

Indyclone

Reaction score
We got an inch of rain/ice... then 1/2 inch of sleet/snow... followed up by more rain/ice. Now it's just windy as f**k.

I'm glad I get to park in a garage... both at home and at work. No scraping for me.

Standard 64

Reaction score
How about fixing the broken light fixture? Touching up the walls with paint? Clean out your closet? Throw out shirts you don't wear anymore? Organize the basement? Do the taxes? :laugh2:
Well you know I have MY priorities straight!!!!Besides the light fixture is good,walls could use some spackle and paint in a couple of spots in one room,closet is fine,taxes are waiting for some forms in the mail and old shirts I use to polish my guitar and cover my gear from my enormous shedding tabby cat!!

Latest Threads