I just got permantly banned on TGP

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
See what happens when you attack me? More speculation,more hype.I am not some flunkie hiding behind a board....REAL charisma transcends....as a teen some KNOCKHEADS would get angry...besmirch me to the gals....what happened? MORE LOVE FOR TIMMY BOY........

Chemical reactions cannot be denied.....plus...I'm one of the few who believes in sprites and faeries so they give me TONS of juice... these creatures are afraid of electricity.....so I commune with them in the fields.

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why someone would get so worked up over a guitar forum. Maybe it’s age, but I‘m completely at peace with knowing that people won’t agree with me on a variety of subjects. It’s okay; no one wins.
Especially about something as subjective as tone, etc.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I did get VERY angry in the past,why? I come from old school when you bled if you talked JIUNK...all this passive DROVE ME NUTS...then I realized this was brave weak world...little billows hiding behind joffrele...now...I understand...this is PURGATORY...I did die in '87 when I hit the the pole flush...so now I just smile and type....waiting until I descend.

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Gave you a little unsolicited (and probably unwanted) editing suggestion. :dude:
I really don't understand your 'editing suggestion, since I was simply quoting one person's post to another.

Enlighten me, please...

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Chemical reactions cannot be denied.....plus...I'm one of the few who believes in sprites and faeries so they give me TONS of juice... these creatures are afraid of electricity.....so I commune with them in the fields.
So you shag sprites and faeries in fields!

Jeez, Tim, is nothing sacred!!! :naughty: :Ohno::rofl::dude:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
So you shag sprites and faeries in fields!

Jeez, Tim, is nothing sacred!!! :naughty: :Ohno::rofl::dude:
KING,no SEXUAL penetration...more like mind-melding. They like "trinkets" so I bring ribbons and old coins. THE ALPHA faerie folk did want blood at times...I gave...now NOTHING but love and inspiration. Succubi are not my thing......I like REAL flesh....when in New Rome.....

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
KING,no SEXUAL penetration...more like mind-melding. They like "trinkets" so I bring ribbons and old coins. THE ALPHA faerie folk did want blood at times...I gave...now NOTHING but love and inspiration. Succubi are not my thing......I like REAL flesh....when in New Rome.....
If we ever meet up for the Philly guitar show, it's gotta being in a hall, NOT A FIELD!!! :Ohno: :rofl::dude:

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
+
I really don't understand your 'editing suggestion, since I was simply quoting one person's post to another.

Enlighten me, please...
I put quotes around a word. I highlighted the quotes, but I don't know if it was readily visible.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I want to get a PRS amp-Sonzera,I've actually read ALL this......guitar overload....some nuggets in there...much BLOWHARDING...

I bet there are at least one ban in every I WAS BANNED thread....I know I was banned in 4 or 5.....like maggots to a corpse...

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I did get VERY angry in the past,why? I come from old school when you bled if you talked JIUNK...all this passive DROVE ME NUTS...then I realized this was brave weak world...little billows hiding behind joffrele...now...I understand...this is PURGATORY...I did die in '87 when I hit the the pole flush...so now I just smile and type....waiting until I descend.
Tim, there is no "tough" on the internet. zero risk.

-which is precisely why there is so much wanna-be "tough" talk and so many bullshit "tough guys".

No risk.

Could be a 14 year-old kid on a laptop.

Want to impress me? Charge a machine-gun nest.

GearHo

Reaction score

-which is precisely why there is so much wanna-be "tough" talk and so many bullshit "tough guys".

No risk.

dave , I just charged a machine gun nest….Call of Duty is a very dangerous game:)

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
+

I put quotes around a word. I highlighted the quotes, but I don't know if it was readily visible.
But you are not editing my post. What you edited was someone else's post that I had quoted. I don't have a dog in that fight...

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
But you are not editing my post. What you edited was someone else's post that I had quoted. I don't have a dog in that fight...
You can be a cool guy, but sometimes you are as enjoyable as inflamed, infected hemorrhoids.

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

No risk.

What kind of adapter does it take?

Latest Threads