I just got permantly banned on TGP

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Now that was quite unnecessary.
Vic,give him a mulligan , I was not offended,he just was "teasing"....we need more people like him here...I have several "ball breakers" Hardcore thinks I'm a pissant.....who else? See?I need an opponent...damn,my breath does stink....hmmmmm? I do feel bloated too...so,not an attack just BITTER TRUTH....still,CHAMP's eat well...create GAS...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I read some his other posts,not bad, BANNED threads usually have BANNINGS....he will be back.

LP121

Reaction score
I won't believe a word that guy says until I see some credentials.

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
Quite the opposite, Fezz, I think you are a valued member of this forum and make it a more interesting place.

Doesn’t mean I always understand that shit……but also means it MIGHT be me sometimes.…..but probably not.

Hardcore thinks I'm a pissant..

It’s just a slap on the wrist, but he earned it….he will be back.

I think I remember a really great thread where he documented buying a 54 or comparing a 72/54 to the real thing or something?

I’don’t think he’s a bad guy (regardless of the PRS affliction), but we all struggle here from time to time…maybe it will make him a better member.

Or get his ass shit-canned for good.

Let me know what there over/under is, please.

Last edited:

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Vic,give him a mulligan , I was not offended,he just was "teasing"....we need more people like him here...I have several "ball breakers" Hardcore thinks I'm a pissant.....who else? See?I need an opponent...damn,my breath does stink....hmmmmm? I do feel bloated too...so,not an attack just BITTER TRUTH....still,CHAMP's eat well...create GAS...
It’s only

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
See @Tim Fezziwig , you two can play again soon.
Hardcore,that is good remember I like sand in the shorts.....believe it or not
I enflame people? I don't know why?Maybe because I write POETRY and do decent "mime"......Permas are no good, I'm perma'ed from POETRY, rassling,mental health forums.....BOOOOOOOOOKOOOOOKOOOKKKKKKKKKkooooooooo

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEP. PRS MAKES THE BEST ELECTRIC GUITARS.

Go to TGP right NOW to see it

I went nuclear on one of their 'BoYs' for calling me and my son out in TAG's thread.

They probably already deleted it

Go see it before they delete the thread.

GO NOW!!!!!!
I know this is super serious and very important, but...

No link? I don't even know the URL for the website.

angeldeville

Reaction score
Well I logged on to gear page for the first time in years, and got bored with that thread there and this one here.

can anyone summarize? Or should I try to get permanently banned on both sites?

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOW Tag, you're going to have to prove with "FACTS" and or recordings, that PRS is the BEST, and that the Tones emanating from YOUR guitar are "Gibson Crushing".
Gave you a little unsolicited (and probably unwanted) editing suggestion. :dude:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite the opposite, Fezz, I think you are a valued member of this forum and make it a more interesting place.

Doesn’t mean I always understand that shit……but also means it MIGHT be me sometimes.…..but probably not.
Imagine Fezz and Edro in the same room.....

Dilver

Reaction score
I don’t understand why someone would get so worked up over a guitar forum. Maybe it’s age, but I‘m completely at peace with knowing that people won’t agree with me on a variety of subjects. It’s okay; no one wins.

Latest Threads