I just got permantly banned on TGP

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I must admit- I prefer "genteel" GUITAR TALK now- all this fliff flaff- passive/OUTRIGHT Aggression on forums doesn't "goose" me. I like face to face-you may get teeth knocked out, but, at least a dopamine thrill. I was banned 37 XS in first week of owning a computer. I liked it because I PUMPED IT UP-still, feels eighth grade--YEAH, MY DAD'S TOUGHER THAN YOURS! YYyyyyyyaaawwwwnnn..

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
E5905775-2C49-4019-9F2B-81D6B06BC80D.jpeg

Good banning. This thread should earn you a ban too.

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That place is ridiculous. Don't participate. I am an active member here and one other forum. Only two I've found that I enjoy.

I recently tried out some FB groups. About 10 I think. Yesterday I removed myself from 6. We'll see with the others. Hard two find a group where the people aren't jerks, and the admins are jerks. For me, I've got too much going on to be somewhere I really don't want to be, actually, or virtually.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Well that's a new one on me, give a hint to what it means.
I think it meant "Thumbnail Gallery Post" and was a collection of images upon which one could click to see more...at least that is what a friend told me.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Jimmneu Crispers, I read some ...I'm a pro scmo....name dropping...so,you are a BIG sideman? Glad I'm beyond good and evil....hey Boy,I wiped the sweat from Garth's brow......I'm impressed!

efstop

Wattsamatta U graduate
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One side did seem to be more boastful/prideful than the other.
Neither side pointed to any hits they wrote, though.

Reactions: ADF

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I read everything that Vasco posted and still could not figure out who was blowing the other?

what a waste.

I think my post #25 on page 2 of this thread was the one that got the Mods over there involved.

Latest Threads