I just got permantly banned on TGP

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I must admit- I prefer "genteel" GUITAR TALK now- all this fliff flaff- passive/OUTRIGHT Aggression on forums doesn't "goose" me. I like face to face-you may get teeth knocked out, but, at least a dopamine thrill. I was banned 37 XS in first week of owning a computer. I liked it because I PUMPED IT UP-still, feels eighth grade--YEAH, MY DAD'S TOUGHER THAN YOURS! YYyyyyyyaaawwwwnnn..

TXOldRedRocker

A Variant Of Unknown Origin
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That place is ridiculous. Don't participate. I am an active member here and one other forum. Only two I've found that I enjoy.

I recently tried out some FB groups. About 10 I think. Yesterday I removed myself from 6. We'll see with the others. Hard two find a group where the people aren't jerks, and the admins are jerks. For me, I've got too much going on to be somewhere I really don't want to be, actually, or virtually.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Well that's a new one on me, give a hint to what it means.
I think it meant "Thumbnail Gallery Post" and was a collection of images upon which one could click to see more...at least that is what a friend told me.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Jimmneu Crispers, I read some ...I'm a pro scmo....name dropping...so,you are a BIG sideman? Glad I'm beyond good and evil....hey Boy,I wiped the sweat from Garth's brow......I'm impressed!

efstop

The dickens you say!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One side did seem to be more boastful/prideful than the other.
Neither side pointed to any hits they wrote, though.

Reactions: ADF

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I read everything that Vasco posted and still could not figure out who was blowing the other?

what a waste.
I think my post #25 on page 2 of this thread was the one that got the Mods over there involved.

Latest Threads