I just got permantly banned on TGP

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You don't need an account to view the pages at TGP.

I know that, because I just read the whole thing, and today is the very first time I have EVER visited TGP. The site might be a "sister site" to MLP, but that's about all I know about the place. I have no interactions with moderators on any other websites whatsoever.

I have read on this website that the moderators don't seem to be as libertine when it comes to thread content as the mods on MLP... but that's just hearsay to me. As I said: I don't hang out there, and wouldn't know anybody from over there unless they're a member here as well.

While I'm at it:

I'm not sure why you felt that you should advertise your quarrel with somebody on another website on this website. It's not as though we were likely to appreciate having something of this nature imported onto MLP...

Not our problem, dude.

And we'd really like to keep it that way. ;)

--R :thumb:
I thought it ws quite insightful, meself.

The banhammer. But when I got to page 23, it was only a thread ban...

I was hoping for a real set-to.

Oh well, back to reading Tim Fezz's 'what Tim did next'. If I didn't know better I'd say that boy could write a book! There should at least be a film, titled 'Blood and snot on my fingerboard'! The good and the great would be queueing up at cinemas to see it!

:dude:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Gerp is gonna Gerp.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
You don't need an account to view the pages at TGP.

I know that, because I just read the whole thing, and today is the very first time I have EVER visited TGP. The site might be a "sister site" to MLP, but that's about all I know about the place. I have no interactions with moderators on any other websites whatsoever.

I have read on this website that the moderators don't seem to be as libertine when it comes to thread content as the mods on MLP... but that's just hearsay to me. As I said: I don't hang out there, and wouldn't know anybody from over there unless they're a member here as well.

While I'm at it:

I'm not sure why you felt that you should advertise your quarrel with somebody on another website on this website. It's not as though we were likely to appreciate having something of this nature imported onto MLP...

Not our problem, dude.

And we'd really like to keep it that way. ;)

--R :thumb:
this is definitely a weird thread. i got perma'd on TGP probably a year ago. i don't even know what it was for. (don't care, really...) it was at least my third offense, though. those mods were definitely hair triggers compared to the guys over here.
we should loan them Dave for a while. that would be an interesting experiment. maybe he'd come back with a hammer all covered in blood, laughing at how it's shooting fish in a barrel.

it's all just pixels, boys.
0's and 1's.
no need to get excited.

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why the hell would someone post in the MLP Backstage about some asshattery goings on over on another forum?

Oh, and something smells like some serious bullshit.
It's called entertainment.

It's what the Backstage is for.

Asshattery is the meat and drink of the Backstage.

That's why loony toons like me and Fezz inhabit it.

Do keep up, old bean!

:dude: :naughty:

GearHo

Reaction score
TGP is a shit show, full of know it all douche bags, they know tone,just ask them.

I have been a member since 2005, I have around 2000 posts, been suspended three times for contradicting those that know tone, hate gibsons, and aged guitar. They can suck my dick.

I did not view the PRS thread, as I knew where it would end up. Just another example of asshats on parade, you better like what they tell you to like.

Chango Malo

Reaction score
It's called entertainment.

It's what the Backstage is for.

Asshattery is the meat and drink of the Backstage.

That's why loony toons like me and Fezz inhabit it.

Do keep up, old bean!

:dude: :naughty:
Entertainment you say?

It ain't very entertaining. Temper tantrums are just embarrassing for everyone from the ones flopping around on the floor to those of us forced to watch.
That weak trolling is just a bunch of jackwagons showing their ass.

Now THIS is entertaining:

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Entertainment you say?

It ain't very entertaining. Temper tantrums are just embarrassing for everyone from the ones flopping around on the floor to those of us forced to watch.
That weak trolling is just a bunch of jackwagons showing their ass.

Now THIS is entertaining:
You are quite entitled to your opinion. One man's meat etc.. :dude:

Latest Threads