i heard a great story tonight

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This guy was driving down a back country road late at night when he got a flat tire. He poped the trunk and got out to get his jack, when he got to the trunk he saw there was no jack there and got mad as hell and started cussing. He looked up the road, down the road, no traffic in sight, only a faint light in the distance down the road... He threw his hat on the ground and cussed even more... He started walking down the road towards the light, cussing along the way... His only hope was that someone at the house with the light on would have a jack he could use... As he walked he started thinking negative thoughts. He thought the person might not answer the door, maybe they would look at him and think he was trouble and not want to loan him the jack. With ever step he took he got madder and madder. He eventually got to the house with the light on, huffing and puffing, filled with negativity. By the time he knocked on the door he was so mad he was about to explode.... After knocking and waiting about 30 seconds he got even madder thinking the people wouldn't answer the door... About that time a man opened the door. Before the man in the house could say anything the guy in need of the jack looked at him and said "Fuxck you! I didnt want your damxn jack anyway!" and turned around and stormed off... ... ... Behind that house was a garage, with every tool he could ever imagine, including a jack.

This story really hit home with me, because there have been times in my life where i was that man in need of the jack...

Electric_Sunshine

Reaction score
This guy was driving down a back country road late at night when he got a flat tire. He poped the trunk and got out to get his jack, when he got to the trunk he saw there was no jack there and got mad as hell and started cussing. He looked up the road, down the road, no traffic in sight, only a faint light in the distance down the road... He threw his hat on the ground and cussed even more... He started walking down the road towards the light, cussing along the way... His only hope was that someone at the house with the light on would have a jack he could use... As he walked he started thinking negative thoughts. He thought the person might not answer the door, maybe they would look at him and think he was trouble and not want to loan him the jack. With ever step he took he got madder and madder. He eventually got to the house with the light on, huffing and puffing, filled with negativity. By the time he knocked on the door he was so mad he was about to explode.... After knocking and waiting about 30 seconds he got even madder thinking the people wouldn't answer the door... About that time a man opened the door. Before the man in the house could say anything the guy in need of the jack looked at him and said "Fuxck you! I didnt want your damxn jack anyway!" and turned around and stormed off... ... ... Behind that house was a garage, with every tool he could ever imagine, including a jack.

This story really hit home with me, because there have been times in my life where i was that man in need of the jack...

Off

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the guy that told it was pretty funny... i was laughing out loud, and reflecting on the meaning at the same time.

Latest Threads