I haven't bought a pedal in ~7 years... (heresy). I come back and buy a !!!!

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Freaking tuner. Tuna. Big Tuna! No, a tuner.

I have an old Fender tuner on my board that's done well for a long time, but the input jack is broken and I need to fish it out every time I unplug the cable. I could just open it up and replace the jack, but I want shiny. I figured it's time to do my board some justice so here's what's coming. I don't know; I'm a little excited. I just hope it doesn't open up the rabbit hole again.

71sPgahgCEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

On a side note, anyone have any decent Reverb suggestions? :naughty:

Roman4405

Reaction score
Strymon Flint. Reverb and Tremolo in one, sounds amazing.

Reactions: JMP

JMP

Reaction score
Yeah, the Flint. Can’t go wrong there.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Why does everyone love reverb in front of the amp input? That's backwards, to me.

How about a spring tank? Build a plate and mic it?

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
(You have a point cooljuk... however, I like my delay to go in front of my amp. I think it has to do with how much I loved how the amp would color my analog EHX pedals. I just live with how verb is colored. But once accepted and with the ability to tweak the verb, it is possible to get some nice sounds. Never the post production real room/hall/etc clarity but a nice smear that adds warmth but loses detail).

As far a verb, I have never been happier then with my Eventide pedals. Eventide has a particular sound that I have fallen in love with. I do think about buying other verbs but so far everything I have tried leads me back to the Eventide. (I still like lexicon but I have never really bonded with TC. The Strymon stuff I have tried/own is great. I just really dig the Eventide sound).

If you do decide to give Eventide a go. I notice a little difference between the factor/space pedals and the H9 with the factor pedals sounding a little better.

Latest Threads