I have returned

bigdaddy496

Reaction score
After almost a decade, I have returned. Went through some hard stuff, sold a lot of my gear and for a while only had my 1994 Epiphone Les Paul Birdseye, which was being stored in my moms house while I was living in Germany. Very recently I moved back to the DFW in Texas, this time in Fort Worth. I started buying gear again, and even began tinkering with some of it. Changed the tubes in my Marshall JCM2000 TSL100 and set the bias, finally got my hands on a floating floyd rose and learned how to set it, and just today I rejoined the Gibson camp with the purchase of a shiny new 2022 Les Paul Standard with the 50's neck in Cherry sunburst. I love that they are making them the way they used to and the company has gone in a new direction. Also got a ton of fun pedals, but this time I am really trying to learn to play guitar. I can power chord my way through stuff, but I want to learn some stuff like leads and scales. Stuff to have stored in my lick library so I can noodle around as I go along.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and I look to do some more posting soon!

Phil W

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220511-150123_Gallery.jpg

Latest Threads