I have a kitten

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I have rescued three cats. I often wonder why...

All joking aside, despite being cats (and the fact that I am allergic to them), I love them.
I recused (probably) one. She was kicked out of a nearby town home / apartment and had no idea of how to fend for herself. I made the mistake of befriending, then feeding her.

Probably the best ~10 years I had, spent with her 1991 - 2001.

KittyChicken_s.jpg

Roxy13

Reaction score
All 3 of my kitties have dichroic eyes though with 2 rings of color so that is interesting. Mr. GQ and Shelby show a lot of Siamese traits in their body build, especially Mr. GQ.

I can't really see any particular breed at this time in India though.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I recused (probably) one. She was kicked out of a nearby town home / apartment and had no idea of how to fend for herself. I made the mistake of befriending, then feeding her.

Probably the best ~10 years I had, spent with her 1991 - 2001.

View attachment 505610
When I go to my ex's the cats are on me like a rash. I enjoy most of it, except the allergic reactions...

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
When I go to my ex's the cats are on me like a rash. I enjoy most of it, except the allergic reactions...
When it came time for my ex and I to split in '96, it was clear who got Kitteh.

She loved me to death - used to bite the ex on occasion. Dog-like loyalty towards me. Smart little unnamed Kitty she was.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
When it came time for my ex and I to split in '96, it was clear who got Kitteh.

She loved me to death - used to bite the ex on occasion. Dog-like loyalty towards me. Smart little unnamed Kitty she was.
The cats clearly love me the most. When I come over, they hop up in my lap and snuggle with me. Something they don't tend to do with my ex.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'm allergic to cats, believe it or not. I didn't even know until the allergy doctor told me. But, let's put it this way: I was allergic to 36 of the 42 things they tested me for. When you are allergic to the whole environment you might not notice you are allergic to one of your pets lol.

I just take at least an allergy pill year round and in the summer and fall I use a nasal spray.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I probably also don't need to spell out that I am Ellie May and animals follow me everywhere I go, including wild ones lol. Everyone's cats always pile on to me. I can't go into a pet store without a parrot jumping on me and hanging out while I shop. The wild birds outside will land on a branch next to my head and talk to me.

I'm pretty sure the feral cat population here have spread a rumor that any mom cat who has a kitten she can't care for should drop it off at my house.

Latest Threads