I have a kitten

Roxy13

Reaction score
Yeah, these are good signs. Because if needed she was going to go with my friends tomorrow. There are two of them not working and they can take shifts staying up to feed her. I don't think I can make it 2-3 days without sleep. But, if she eats some on her own and perks up, that won't be necessary.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL.... we were always rescue cat people, until we fell in love with Bengals. What a long, strange trip it's been with our "litle asshole".

Not as bad as an E-kitten, but not far from it. :rofl:
My Bengal is broken. Got some ear infection a few weeks ago and the outer ear puffed up like it was gonna 'splode. After 3 weeks of steroids, she's better, but the ear collapsed permanently. She looks like an idiot now.

Between her and my newest kitten that's blind in one eye, they make a cute couple...lol.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well there Ms Zookeeper....

You know we all LOVE pet lovers (and their pets too)

I know you will do what's best for Midnight. And if you don't find her the perfect home, she'll have one anyway, cause that's just who you are! You can't even help yourself. LOL And if Midnight doesn't work... How about Bruha? Witch in Spanish.

Today... You are my Hero! Thank you for restoring some faith in humanity. There's still a few of you good ones out there!

You know I took care of a feral community for a few years a while back. And my two cats were kittens from there as nobody wants ferals and go for shelter cats instead (which still saves lives). So I found an excellent home for both...... HERE! LOL

Booger and Luna They say hello and "Just Do It!". LOL He's 11+ and She's 13+ years old. So many years of unconditional love from them.

Booger and Luna.jpeg

Roxy13

Reaction score
It was a long night but as of 5am we have a much more active kitten. She dove under the blanket and play attacked my hand, cleaned herself, started exploring and trying to make friends with Mr. GQ. So far he is saying hell no, but Shelby is so disgusted she won't even come look.

She's also back to acting kind of beastly for her formula. I've upped it some and we will see how that goes. I know the poor thing is starving but if she starts puking that will be a step backwards.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, she hasn't figured the litter situation either yet. She spent most of the night in my lap under the blanket, but I put her in the cage once in awhile in case she had to go pee or poo. She's doing that on the old T shirts I gave her for a bed and sleeping in the litter still.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I heard they don't adopt out black cats around halloween because people will adopt them just to kill them*. (I have a black cat.)

Good luck with your kitten.

*=people are so fucked up
M, so sad.We adopted Sabu in Oct- I had to tell them---"I worship Pan. I also would rather bleed myself than hurt an animal.' Luckily, they believed me. Yes, people need their faces kicked in.

Latest Threads