I have a kitten

Roxy13

Reaction score
The kitten is sick. I just came back from the vet a little bit ago. She (its a she) has lice and they have sucked her dry. The vet treated the lice although I'll have to redo it in a month and then a month after that as eggs hatch. And she is too weak to eat. I got her kitten formula and wow she perked up for that and wanted to binge, but he wants me to give her only 2cc at time, but every half hour. This is going to be a really hard next couple of days feeding her every 30 min night and day. But, if she makes it through she should be ok.

LocoTex

Reaction score
The kitten is sick. I just came back from the vet a little bit ago. She (its a she) has lice and they have sucked her dry. The vet treated the lice although I'll have to redo it in a month and then a month after that as eggs hatch. And she is too weak to eat. I got her kitten formula and wow she perked up for that and wanted to binge, but he wants me to give her only 2cc at time, but every half hour. This is going to be a really hard next couple of days feeding her every 30 min night and day. But, if she makes it through she should be ok.
She will love you forever.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

You - Are - AWESOME!

Latest Threads