I hate ups!

Lurko

Reaction score
So much for NAFTA smoothing transactions cross-border.

j_zaza

Reaction score
damn i just ordered a epiphone tribute plus from guitarcenter.com.. i live in montreal i hope they dont do the same although i dont no if its ups shipping it !

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've never had problems with UPS, but FedEx has been horrible lately. I get most of my stuff delivered to a business address. UPS is there before lunch on most days. FeEx used to show up before lunch too, but lately arriving right before 9pm...when the office is closed.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Heh!

Try sending something to Mexico some time, and then get back to me. Trust me: you'll feel like you got a really good deal.

--R

GammyBird

Reaction score
I had packages come from them twice, both times they screwed me for the same fees. I won't buy now unless it comes via Canada Post.

Dr.Distortion

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Check out the shipping costs out of the UK... Twice as much as Germany...If not more.

Deftone

Reaction score
UPS is always great to me. Shipping or receiving, always the cheapest, no problems whatsoever. Fed Ex 'aint far behind.

The USPS has been a f*cking nightmare for me. I hate them with a passion.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
USA and Canadian Custom taxes, duties, and fees that's what happen when ship thing outside the USA.

Ed Zeppeli

Reaction score
UPS is nasty. I learned a while back to NEVER use them. I insist on USPS. Canada Post takes it on our side and the brokerage is cheap.

Teamsters.

related; I wanted some D5s too but have yet to order them 'cause they ship UPS.

Reaction score
UPS is always great to me. Shipping or receiving, always the cheapest, no problems whatsoever. Fed Ex 'aint far behind.

The USPS has been a f*cking nightmare for me. I hate them with a passion.

Come on now, when I sent you those tuners through USPS priority mail it only took 2 days from NJ. The ones you sent me through UPS took a week, and they had it for extra day cause the illiterate bastards said you had an incomplete address on the package when it was indeed correct. Plus I probably paid half what you did.

michaelinokc

Reaction score
Obviously the hate we all have for UPS is mutually shared with UPS. They hate us, too.

cynic79

Reaction score
If you think UPS is bad, don't ever order anything from Amazon that it shipped via Lasership.

River

Reaction score
UPS has always done right by me when shipping and receiving in-CONUS. But I use the much-maligned USPS to ship to and from Canada and Europe and have never had any problems or unexpected surcharges.

Latest Threads