I guess Gibson didn't learn their lesson

chasenblues

Reaction score
I wonder how many of these models were already in the pipeline..To the point that it would have been doubly foolish to cancel them....

"Welp the money's already been spent..Might as well see it to the finish"

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...rmstrong-signature-les-paul-junior-sonic-blue

gibson-2018-les-paul-jr-billie-joe-armstrong.jpg

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Once the newness wears off they will cut prices on them.. your metal guys will like the blacked out stripped down look.. they have a couple of cool exclusive SGs but I’m not interested in them for $1999.. I’d rather get a used reissue but.. to each is their own..

Zungle

Reaction score
Last edited:

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Once the newness wears off they will cut prices on them.. your metal guys will like the blacked out stripped down look.. they have a couple of cool exclusive SGs but I’m not interested in them for $1999.. I’d rather get a used reissue but.. to each is their own..
I wonder how many of these models were already in the pipeline..To the point that it would have been doubly foolish to cancel them....

"Welp the money's already been spent..Might as well see it to the finish"

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...rmstrong-signature-les-paul-junior-sonic-blue

gibson-2018-les-paul-jr-billie-joe-armstrong.jpg
This makes sense.
+1

Spiteface

Reaction score

Sinster

Reaction score
Not one of my guitars in my signature have I paid near what they want for this Studio. My '09, '10, and '13 Studio all with HSC combine is still less than what they want for this limited edition. Also my Tradtional's cost less than what a 17 and 18 Studio's are going for.

SpawnedX

Reaction score
So because AMS/zZounds ordered this custom run, it is Gibson making bad decisions? You know what is a bad decision? Not fulfilling an order no matter how ridiculous the cork sniffers here find it to be.

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
AMS/Zzounds takes the roll of the dice on whether it’ll be a good seller or not.. last year I was able to buy a 17 Traditional in an exclusive color to them at a hefty discount because the 18s were out and they were lookin to move old stock

Latest Threads